Battling the Eevee Brothers

On their way to Cinnabar Island, the gang had quite some adventures so far.

The most interesting adventure they had was when they visited Matcha City's Pokémon Center where the PokéBall transfer machine had been causing problems, as the transferred Pokémon never end up at the other side. They met Professor Akihabara, who created the created the PokéBall transfer system. He told them that Team Rocket stole his prototype Porygon, a digital Pokémon that can exist in cyberspace, and was using it to steal trainers' Pokémon from inside the computer system.

Akihabara sent the gang and his second Porygon into the cyberspace system, using his Dimension Transporter, to stop Team Rocket, whom they've learned had set up a blockade that stopped Pokéballs from traveling the network. Porygon was able to defeat Team Rocket's Porygon; unfortunately, Nurse Joy, monitoring the situation and unaware that Ember and the others were inside, had sent an antivirus program into the system to combat the computer virus Team Rocket had set up.

Luckily they got out of their before the antivirus got to them. However Akihabara's house got destroyed in the process, much to his dismay, as his Dimension Transporter was now broken. The group and Team Rocket successfully escaped the computer, and with Team Rocket's blockade removed, the PokéBall transmitting device returned to normal.

As a token of thanks, Akihabara gave Ember his Porygon. He believed that Porygon shouldn't be stuck in the lab forever and that Porygon took a shine to her as well. Soon afterwards, the gang headed out once more.

============================

At the moment, Ember and her friends were now walking along the path. They had been walking for a good distance they stopped when they heard a cry of a Pokémon.

"You hear that?" Zoey questioned.

"That sounds like a Pokémon." Ember looked around holding Nova.

Nova jumped out of her grasp and headed towards the cry and found a familiar brown Pokémon inside the base of a tree tied to a tree post. It was an Eevee with a sad face.

"An Eevee!" Ember came over and untied the little one observing its collar, "Looks like it belongs to someone. It has a name tag and it looks like an address too."

Zoey bent down, "Looks like its owner is from Stone Town."

"Hmmm, that's on the foot on Evolution Mountain. It holds evolution stones that allow certain Pokémon to evolve." Alain explained.

"We better head there and return this little guy." Ember said.

"You think its trainer is looking for it?" Mairin wondered, picked up Eevee into her arms.

"Well I think so. I'm sure there's a reason why it was left here." Ember replied.

"Let's get going then." Cilan said.

========================

They arrived at Stone Town and found the address leads to a giant mansion.

"Wow." Zoey awed.

"It's gigantic." Cilan commented.

They head towards the backyard and notice a garden party is being held.

"It's a garden party." Cilan said.

"Looks like fun." Ember smiled.

"Hey, guys. Look there." Zoey pointed in a certain direction.

Everyone looked to where she was pointing and saw a trainer with a Poliwhirl and a teen with spiky yellow haired teen placed a water stone on it. Then Poliwhirl evolved in Poliwrath.