Safari Zone

With Rotom as the gang's guide, they were able to get to the Safari Zone in one piece. Ember hoped to catch more Pokémon in the Safari Zone. Maybe she might find more Pokémon from her other life while she's here.

"Here we are." Cilan said.

"The Safari Zone." Alain added.

"Well let's go!" Mairin cheered.

The other four trainers smiled and chuckled at Mairin's excitedness. So they followed after her. When they got in, Ember spotted Mr. Kaiser, the Safari Zone warden. She noticed that he seemed more calm and more friendly than the one in her other life. 

"Welcome to the Safari Zone. My name is Mr. Kaiser How may I help you?" Mr. Kaiser greeted. 

"We're here to catch some Pokémon here." Alain replied.

"Alright, let me get what you need." Kaiser said.

A few minutes later, Kaiser brought out what the gang needed for the Safari Zone. He handed them each a basket full of 30 Safari balls and a Super Rod. 

"Thanks." Cilan thanked the warden.

"Before I forget, we also have new Pokémon here." Kaiser informed the gang.

"New Pokémon?" Mairin asked, curious.

"There are some Pokémon from other regions here. So don't be surprised if you find a Pokémon that's not from the Kanto Region." Kaiser informed them.

The gang was excited about that and couldn't wait to catch some more new Pokémon. 

==================

After they each received their 30 safari Pokéballs and Super Rod, the gang headed out into the Safari Zone.

"Alright, we met here once we find the Pokémon we want. Sound fair?" Ember suggested.

"Sounds great." Zoey agreed.

"Chespie, look after Mairin, okay?" Alain requested.

"Chespin! (I will!)" Chespie saluted.

With that, the gang went off to find some Pokémon.

==================

Ember and Nova were on their own in an area of the Safari Zone. Ember managed to catch a Vulpix, Cubone, Rapidash, Persian, Poochyena, Abra, Houndour, Zorua, Kangaskhan and a Tauros. Then Ember and Nova reached a small clearing when they saw a Chikorita laying down in the sun.

"A Chikorita." Ember gasped.

Ember walked over to the clearing. Chikorita opened her eyes when she heard Ember coming towards her. When the two were only a few feet apart.

"Chika? Chika? (Ashley? Is that you?)" Chikorita asked.

"Yes, it's me, Chikorita." Ember replied, smiling softly.

Chikorita jumped onto Ember who fell on her butt as she caught Chikorita into her arms. Ember grunted from the impact. She sat up and saw Chikorita nuzzling against her chest. She smiled softly as she rubbed the Leaf Pokémon. She was glad to see another one of her Pokémon. 

"It's good to see you, Chikorita." Ember said.

"Chika. (I miss you, Ashley.)" Chikorita smiled.

"I go by a different name now." Ember said.

"Chika? Chikorita? (Really? What is it?)" Chikorita questioned, curious.

"Ember Kukui." Ember answered.