Pokémon Paparazzi

Today, Ember and her friends have decided to take a break to simply eat and rest up. All of the Pokémon were out, enjoying the fresh air. Cilan was cooking while Mairin, Zoey, Alain, and Ember were interacting with their Pokémon. Every time they stopped for a break, Ember made sure to train her Pokémon. Her friends had helped her earlier with training her Pokémon, who were ready to take on the Cinnabar Gym. So today was rest for the Pokémon.

"Lunch time!" Cilan's voice called out.

Everyone began eating and talking amongst themselves.

"Hey Ember." Mairin said.

"Yeah?" Ember turned to Mairin.

"Will Asa evolve?" Mairin asked.

"Actually yes." Ember replied.

"Really? What does Asa evolve into?" Mairin questioned.

"Allow me." Rotom hovered over and showed Asa's next evolved form, "Togetic, Happiness Pokémon. They say that it will appear before kindhearted, caring people and shower them with happiness."

"Wow." Mairin awed and held up Asa up to her face, "You'll be even cuter when you evolve, huh?"

Asa cheered happily.

Sirius's ears twitched at that moment and looked towards the bushes. Ember noticed his twitching.

"Sirius, what is it?" Ember asked.

Sirius disappeared and the group heard a yelp which came from the bushes. Then he came out carrying a boy by the back of his shirt. The person was a young boy with brown curly hair, wearing a red striped shirt, black fingerless gloves on his hands, sporting brown shorts, and brown shoes. There was a camera hanging around his neck. Ember remembered this boy. It was Todd Snap!

"(I found him spying in the bushes.)" Sirius said.

"I wasn't spying. I was just taking pictures." Todd protested.

"It seemed like spying to me." Zoey commented.

"Pictures of your Pokémon. I'm a Pokémon Photographer. My name's Todd Snap and I'm the number one Pokémon photo master!" Todd introduced himself.

Ember remembered that Todd liked taking pictures of Pokémon. Especially ones that looked completely natural. But she knew that he'll be confused by Team Rocket's request of capturing her shiny Sylveon. She had to admit that it would be funny when Team Rocket finds out that Snap is a photographer and not a Pokémon catcher or something like that.

"I believe you, but in the near future I suggest that you be more careful." Ember advised, "Sirius, you can put him down."

Sirius gently placed Todd back on his feet.

"I think I'll do that after today." Todd said, sheepishly.

The gang introduced themselves along with their Pokémon.

"You're a Pokémon photographer, right? That mean that you must've taken lots of Pokémon pictures." Cilan said.

"That's right. My house is nearby and I can show you them." Todd suggested.

"That sounds like a good idea." Ember said.

"Veon. (Let's go.)" Nova smiled.

================

So the gang went over to Todd's house. They were amazed by his pictures. Ember had to admit that they were good.

"These pictures are great, Todd. Are you famous for this?" Mairin asked.