Holiday Hi-Jynx

Ember and her friends along with their Pokémon were relaxing near a beach when Nova spotted a Pokémon near the shore.

"Sylve, sylve! (Ember, look!)" Nova pointed to the Pokémon.

The group looked to where Nova was pointing and saw Jynx holding a boot who was looking very worried.

"A Jynx?" Ember blinked.

Rotom scanned the Pokémon, "Jynx, the Human Shape Pokémon. This Pokémon has some very unusual powers. Its special attack is the Lovely Kiss, which puts its opponent into a deep sleep."

"Strange. What's a Jynx doing all the way out here?" Ember asked.

"Maybe it's lost?" Cilan suggested.

"Maybe." Ember turned Zoey, "Zoey, why don't you ask your Jynx to talk with Jynx? Maybe she can find out why it's out here."

"Good idea." Zoey turned to her Jynx, "Jynx, could you talk to that Jynx to see what's wrong?"

Jynx nodded, "Jynx Jynx. (No problem, Zoey.)"

Zoey's Jynx walked over to the other Jynx. The other Jynx was surprised to see Zoey's Jynx. One minute later, both Jynx's walked up to the group. Jynx held out the boot to the gang.

Ember blinked, "Why is it holding a boot?"

"Maybe its from its trainer." Cilan theorized.

Mairin gently takes the boot and looks inside and gasped, "It can't be!"

"What's wrong, Mairin?" Ember asked.

"I think this boot belongs to Santa Claus!" Mairin said.

"To Santa Claus?" Cilan asked, confused.

"Just look inside," Mairin said and the others were somewhat able to see Santa's picture inside, "It's got his picture right there!"

"Then that means that Santa must be Jynx's trainer!" Ember stated.

"Sylve! (Wow!)" Nova smiled.

"Chesp! (So cool!)" Chespie's eyes sparkled.

"But why are you out here on your own, Jynx?" Alain questioned.

Jynx's hair begins to glow and the strands of hair were placed on the gang's foreheads and they saw a vision. They saw Jynx polishing Santa's boot at the North Pole, when the ice it was sitting on suddenly cracked and became an ice float, resulting in the Pokémon leaving the North Pole. When the vision ended, Jynx started crying.

"You drifted away from the North Pole while you were shining Santa's boot." Zoey said.

Jynx nodded with tears in the corner of its eyes.

"How's Santa gonna deliver presents without this Jynx at his right hand and this boot on his left foot?" Cilan questioned.

"Don't worry, we'll help you, Jynx!" Ember proclaimed.

Zoey's Jynx and the other Pokémon nodded while smiling. Santa's Jynx thanked them repeatedly.

Ember had Triton (Wartortle) and Itachi (Floatzel) out and Zoey had called out Squirtle and Shellos. All the Pokémon including the gang helped create the raft for Jynx so they could get her to the North Pole.

The gang finished the raft and the water Pokémon (Wartortle, Itachi, Squirtle, and Shellos) were pulling it as they swam through the water. But soon the Pokémon were starting to get tired.

"They're getting tired." Cilan observed.

"Yeah." Zoey agreed.

"Zoey, let's switch with our other water Pokémon." Ember decided.