Training For The League

A/N: I forget to mention when most of Ember and her friends' Pokémon had evolved. So they're in their second or third evolved forms before the training. Also, I changed that Jasper is a shiny Gengar.

====================

Ember now had all eight Kanto gym badges to compete in the Indigo League. With the league coming up, Ember decided to do some training at her home region. She invited the others to come with her, which made them excited to see Ember's home.

=====================

After a long flight, the gang had finally arrived in the Alola region.

"Wow, so this is your home region, Ember?" Zoey asked.

"Yup. I can't wait to show you guys around." Ember replied.

"Ember! Nova!" A familiar female voice called out.

Ember turned to the voice and saw her mother and father up ahead of them.

"Mom! Dad!" Ember ran towards her dad and leaped into a hug with her parents.

"Oh Ember, sweetie. It's so good to see you." Burnet hugged her.

"It's good to see you too. Oh, mom, dad, I would like you to meet my friends. This is Alain and his little sister, Mairin, Zoey, and Cilan." Ember introduced the gang, "Everyone, this is my dad, Prof. Kukui and my mom, Prof. Burnet."

"Hello, it's nice to meet our daughter's friends." Burnet greeted.

"It's also a pleasure to meet Ember's parents as well." Cilan greeted back.

"Why thank you," Kukui smiled, "Alola, everyone!"

Alain, Mairin, Zoey and Cilan blinked in confusion, "Alola?"

"It's a greeting we have here in Alola." Kukui replied.

"Oh, well then Alola." Mairin greeted.

"Alola." Alain, Zoey and Cilan greeted.

"Alola and I welcome you all to the Alola region." Kukui welcomed.

===============================

Ember and her parents invited Ember's friends to their home for the next three months for Ember's training. After they were soon unpacked and settled, Ember began training with her Pokémon. They trained along the beaches mostly. She also introduced everyone to Mallow and Lana who were happy to meet her new friends.

For the last four weeks, Ember had trained her different types of Pokémon in different environments. Like her Grass and Poison types had trained in the forest, water types had train at the beach, and her other types like Flying, Rock, Steel, Electric, Psychic, and Fire types had trained in the mountains. Most of her Pokémon had evolved as well.

{A/N: Check the list if you want to know}

As for the Mega Stones that Ember had gotten on her trip, she gave one to Téra (Aerodactyl), Jasper (Shiny Gengar), Triton (Blastoise), Nemus (Venusaur), Houdini (Alakazam), and Mildred (Kangaskhan). Unfortunately for Aurora (Shiny Suicune), she was still young and not ready for Mega Evolution. So Ember decided that she should wait a few more months until she can be ready.

Alain, Mairin, Zoey and Cilan also decided to help Ember train her Pokémon which made their Pokémon evolved.

{A/N: List will come up later}

At the end of the training month, Ember's Pokémon egg hatched, and it turned out to be a shiny male Rayquaza which was a shock to everyone. But it was a healthy one, that was all that mattered to everyone. She named him Zenith, the point in the Sky.