Showdown at the Po-ké Coral

After winning the Earth badge at the Viridian City gym, the gang had finally arrived in Pallet Town.

"Here we are, Pallet Town." Ember said, gazing at the landscape.

"Wow, it's so peaceful." Cilan awed.

Zoey nodded, "And so pretty too."

"Yeah." Ember agreed, "Well then, let's go see Professor Oak."

Alain nodded, "Right."

Then they walked all the way to Prof. Oak's lab.

===================================

"Wow, so that's the lab?" Zoey said.

"Yep," Ember nodded, "and this is where I started my journey."

Nova nodded.

Ember walked up the door and rang the doorbell.

"Who is it?" A voice asked from the inside.

"Hi professor it's me Ember." Ember replied.

Prof Oak opened the door. "Ah Ember it is good to see you," he greeted "and you too Alain, Mairin, Zoey and Cilan. Come on in."

Zoey and Cilan were amazed about how big Prof. Oak's lab was. Prof. Oak brought them into his living room for a chat. Gary was in there too, sipping tea on the couch.

"Hey Gary." Ember greeted.

"Well hi there Ember, what are you doing here?" Gary asked.

"Here for information about Indigo Plateau." Ember replied.

"So am I." Gary said.

"Now I wish to check some things out with you two," Prof Oak had a computer in his living room and switched it on. "First I want your Pokédex's." he said to Gary and Ember.

Gary handed his over while Rotom floated over to Prof. Oak who had a USB cable ready for him.

"Now according to the research, Ember has seen over one hundred different Pokémon, while Gary has seen only sixty Pokémon." Prof. Oak informed.

Ember was amazed by that, but it was true that she had seen all sorts of Pokémon on her journey, "Well, you can see a lot of Pokémon when you walk on foot."

"Not mention the many we rescued too." Zoey added.

"Next up is that Gary has ten badges and Ember has eight badges," Prof. Oak reported, "and last of all Gary has caught more than two hundred Pokémon and Ember has caught sixty-three Pokémon. Which I say is very impressive." He complimented the two.

"Hear that, Emby? I got more badges and Pokémon than you." Gary bragged.

"You only got 2 out of the 8 Kanto Gyms, Gary." Ember pointed out, "The ones you have there are from no named gyms."

"He was probably too lazy to go to the other gyms." Alain stated.

"Yeah, Ember battled Lt. Surge, Sabrina, Erika, Koga, and Blaine." Mairin listed off.

"Wait, there was a gym on Cinnabar Island?" Gary gasped with wide eyes.

"Yup. It was fun battling Blaine." Ember replied.

"Now that's all settled," Prof. Oak gave Gary's Pokédex back while Rotom floated next to Ember, "the last thing to say is about the Indigo League is located at the Indigo Plateau."

"Where is the Indigo Plateau, professor?" Ember asked.

Prof Oak showed them where it was on a map on the computer screen. "To get to Indigo Plateau you need to turn west from Viridian City first," Prof Oak explained, "that will be route 22, then you go to route 23 and that is now you get to the Indigo Plateau."