Pokémon Scent-Sation!

On the way to Celadon City, Ember and her friends managed to find a break on their journey. While they had a break, they came across a Mankey who wanted to have a share of their lunch which they didn't mind. Ember realized it was the same Mankey who turned into a Primeape in her other life. After they had finished lunch, Ember asked if Mankey wanted to come with them. Mankey had accepted Ember's invitation and she named Mankey 'Manny'.

============================

Ember and her friends have finally arrived in Celadon City where Ember will get her next gym badge. They went to the Pokémon center to get their Pokémon check out and some rest. After that, they went off to find the gym.

Ember looked around, "This is a nice city. Even the skyscrapers are impressive." She then stopped, noticing an interesting fragrance. Cilan and Mairin also caught the scent. The gang could smell the perfume in the air. Such a wonderful scent was drifting through the air. Ember remembered how she first came across this kind of smell. Although in the other world, she didn't really understand the point of wearing perfume.

"We should find out where that scent leads to." Cilan suggested.

"Sounds like a good idea." Zoey agreed.

So the gang followed the scent where it led them to a perfume store.

"A perfume store?" Alain asked.

"Let's check it out!" Mairin beamed.

The gang entered the store.

"It smells amazing." Mairin said and three workers that were talking to each other, turned to them and smiled.

"Welcome." one of them with the green hair greeted.

"Hello." Ember greeted back. Then a thought came to her, "Maybe I should get some perfume for mom while I'm here since her birthday is coming up." 

"I'm sure that she would love some." Alain said.

"Would you like to try a perfume?" one of them with the blonde hair asked.

"Yes, please." Mairin replied before she sat down.

Cilan and Zoey decided to try as well. Ember looked along the shelves, seeing all the different types and smells of perfumes.

Then she sighed in defeat. "I didn't think that finding the right perfume would be so hard."

"I never knew there were so many scents." Alain commented.

"May I help you?" said a voice behind Ember.

Ember turned round and saw a woman with green eyes in a traditional kimono and hair behind her. She recognized her as Erika of the Celadon city gym.

"Actually yes," Ember scratched her cheek sheepishly, "You see I wish to buy some perfume for my mum because it's her birthday soon. But I'm totally clueless about perfume."

Erika smiled, "I will gladly help. Now what does your mum like?"

"Well, she's a Pokémon researcher like my dad. She likes to swim in the ocean to study water Pokémon most of the time in the Alola Region." Ember informed.

"We might have some scents that involve the ocean or water," She turned to the ladies who were helping Mairin. "Please help this girl with the perfumes of ocean scents."

The ladies looked at Ember and helped her right away. They showed all sorts of water or ocean scented perfumes. Ember sniffed them one by one, until she finally found the one that she was looking for.

"This one!" Ember said happily, "Harmonious Tides."

"That's a good choice." Alain commented.

Nova sniffed the perfume, "Sylv. (Smells like the ocean.)"