The One

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last time you were informed that wall rose had been breached.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's later in the night and the convoy had reached Ehmrich district. Hanji was talking to me as we walked about our current plan. She could of talked to Eren about this but I guess she though I would be the better person to talk to since I am more informed about these things.

"So, once we are out of Ehmrich, we will be in titan territory" Hanji explains to me "I was thinking that if you wouldn't mind, we could have you and Annie in your titan forms to bluster our defenses against any titans"

"If that's what you want we can do that" I reply.

We then meet up with Mikasa, Annie, Eren, and Armin. Mobit was going to take us to to lifts for the horses. We then notice as Levi walks in with Pastor Nick and Pastor Nick looked traumatized.

"Give me a minute guys" Hanji tells us before walking over to Pastor Nick "Have seen the light by any chance?"

The Pastor just stood there, staring into empty space. It had looked like had seen horrors beyond his imagination. Hanji steps forward and gets in Partor Nick's face.

"Oh god damn it! Make up your mind!. This ain't some spiritual test!, lives are on the line!" Hanji shouts.

Pastor Nick sighs "Alas I have no choice. Neither myself or the others who believe have the liberty to abolish the truth" Pastor Nick explains.

"A fat lot of help you are!, thanks for giving us company, it's been fun!!" Hanji shouts and turns around to stomp away but Pastor Nick says something.

"I'd offer my help if I could, but a duty as great as this one is beyond me. The order of the walls abides by the sacred will our faith commands us to obey" He says.

"Whose sacred will?, you mean like god or something?" Hanji questions.

"I can't answer that" He replies. "However, I can provide you with a name. An individual our divine will has instructed us to monitor"

"Monitor?" Hanji questions.

"Yes, a person you know. Someone who enlisted into the scout regiment as of this year-" He says.

"Don't tell me...."

"-Our child by the name of Christa Lenz"

"You have got to be kidding me"

Everyone seemed pretty surprised and who wouldn't be really, especially me after finding out that my girlfriend is related to a cult. She might be related to the Founding Titan and the order of the walls find her this important. The door behind us then swings open.

"Important message, I'm with the 104th cadet core, oh and my name is Sasha Braus" We hear.

"Who's that?" Hanji questions us aboy Chtista, as Sasha walks up to us.

"This is for you section commander" Sasha says..

"You must find her with all haste. She is the key, she may know things that we cannot perceive" Pastor Nick says "That is all the information I can share, the rest I leave in your capable hands"

"Wait, if she's in the 104th, then she's deep in the front lines right now" Hanji explains.

"Let's go then" I state.

I turn around and instantly walked into Sasha, Sasha falls back and I grab her arm before she could hit the floor, She looked up at me and her cheeks became a tint of pink. I then pulled her up back onto her feet.