We're Refugees

Hello everyone it's time for another chapter. Tell me if you like this and give me suggestions for the book. Now no more talking and let's get to it.

P.S. this story will probably be slower than my other books, mostly due to memory and writers block. Hope you understand.

~~~~~

POV: You

"Why am I being honoured." I ask Mrs. Jaeger.

"Its because I now have another boy in my family, who can protect us girls and control Eren"

"Thank you Mrs. Jaeger, I will do what I can"

The boat started to move to the next city. After a few minutes we were about a half mile away from the wall to the Shiganshina District. We all heard cannon fire and foot steps as if their were multiple earth quakes going on. Then they start to close the gate to the district, the gate doesn't even get all the way closed and a titan breaks through the gate breaching wall Maria. The titan had white bone like armor covering it's body and it had white hair. Then it vanished like the Colossal titan did. Everyone on the boat looked horrified at the hole in the wall.

"Wall Maria has been breached" Eren says.

"I can see that Eren but now is not the time to worry about it. We first need to get your mom something for her leg it's broken..." I say and call over one of the crew of the boat "...Sir can we have a first aid kit and a splint?"

"Right away sir" The crew member says and goes to get the first aid kit and splint.

"(Y/n), why did you follow me and Eren and save Mrs. Jaeger?" Mikasa asked me.

"I've lost my entire family and I deal with that pain every day. But if I can save someone, that would mean that they don't have to go through the pain I do everyday." I reply and the crew member comes back with the stuff.

"Here you go sir. Sorry but for disinfected all we have is vodka"

"That should do. Thank you" I say to him.

"No problem take care" he says then leaves.

I turn to Mrs. Jaeger as she eyes the vodka.

"Mrs. Jaeger I need to clean the wound first okay? It's going to hurt so put this in between your teeth" I say as I take off my leather belt.

"Okay but first can I take a sip of the vodka first" she says back.

"Okay" I give her the bottle and she takes a sip and gives it back to me.

"That's some strong vodka" she says wheezing then folds the belt in half and puts it in between her teeth.

"Mikasa, Eren, I want you to hold her down" They nodded and hold her down. Eren had her left arm and Mikasa had her right arm and leg.

"Are you ready Mrs. Jaeger?" I ask. She nods with a calm face knowing it's still going to fucking hurt like hell. I start to pour the vodka onto the wound and I can hear the muffled grunts and moans from Mrs. Jaeger but she's not moving all around like I thought she would. After I was done cleaning the wound Mikasa and Eren let go of her and she takes the belt out of her mouth. I then wrap the wound with a bandage roll and put a splint on her leg.