The Female Titan

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the new recruits for the scouts had arrived at the scout hq.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I just had a little discussion with Annie and Mikasa, and some how I now have a harem that also includes christa, how it came to this I have zero idea. The three of us were walking down to the dinning hall for dinner which we were supposed to be already.

"(Y/n), what am I supposed to do about Reiner and Bertholdt?" She asks me.

"Ignore them, I think I have a way for them to keep a distance from you" I say.

"And what is it that your thinking?" Mikasa questions.

"I'm going to tell Levi, if Levi knows then Reiner and Bertholdt will have to not cause even one drop of suspicion to fall onto them or Levi will find out about who they really are" I state.

"Wouldn't it be better to tell Levi about who Reiner and Bertholdt are so that he could just have them capture or killed?" Annie says.

"No it wouldn't, if Reiner and Berthold get found out then I wouldn't put it past them to grab me, you and Eren and run for it, even if it means leveling this place" I explain "Don't worry about it, I'll get it settled with Levi"

"I'll put my trust in you..."She tells me.

"That's good to hear" I say.

"Do you really think Levi will be fine with knowing Annie's a Titan shifter as well?" Mikasa asks me.

"As long as she doesn't do anything he doesn't like then I'm sure of it" I state.

Soon enough we had arrived at the dinning hall. Everyone was eating their meals with small amount of joy at the least except Reiner and Bertholdt. Bertholdt was just picking at his food while Reiner was stabbing at his food with his fork. The three of us get our food and sit down at a table with all the new scouts except for Reiner and Bertholdt who were sitting alone at a different table.

"So what do you guys think?" I say as I sat down at the table.

"I expected more of a dump since the scouts constantly lose people" Jean says.

"Understandable" I say.

"I think it's fine" Ymir says.

"No complaints here" Connie adds.

"That's good to hear" I replied "After were done here we will head back to the dorms and head to bed, we have a long few weeks ahead of us. Levi told me a few days ago that we will be going on a expedition to go to Eren's basement"

"Were really doing that? I thought it was just idea that was up in the air" Eren says.

"It's something were going to do, it's important that we figure out what's in that basement based on what you have said" I tell Eren.

"Alright then" he replied.

After about 20 minutes everyone had finished heir dinner. We all were heading back to the dormitory, I was walking with Mikasa in front of the group.