In the Snow

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's the middle of winter, snow covers the ground and the air is sharp. In front of me stood 16 men and women standing in a 2 by 8 formation. all of them were older then me. Among them was a familiar face, Rico Brzenska. At my sides and behind me were squad Levi, which is the remnants of the scouts excluding Levi himself. The 12 of us standing in a 2 by 6 formation. We all stood in a open field at attention, back where we never thought we'd never come back to, especially for us of the 104th, the training camp we spent three years of our lives training at. Another familiar face begins walking towards both groups, a man the members of the 104th are all familiar with, Keith Sadies.

"You all must be wondering why the fuck your standing out here in the middle of winter freezing your ass off!" Keith shouts as he walked towards us. He walks between groups before stoping in the middle and facing the 16 men and women "You lot especially must have questions!"

"Sir!" The 16 shout.

"You bunch have been hand selected by the queen herself to become her royal guard! You may asking how she picked you? Well it's simple. You've all faced and killed a titan and survived. The queen does not need brats and cowards protecting her! For the next three months, you will be training in a hell that makes what happened in Trost seem like daycare. You will become the most deadly and proficient killers in all of man kind. After three months you'll be able to kill man, titan, and shifter with ease and without any hesitation. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" Sadias shouts.

"Sir!"

"The scouts are to help train your asses and hone their own skills as one day they'll venture beyond the walls and strike down our enemy!" Sadias shouts "As they do that, you'll protect the queen till your dying breath! UNDERSTOOD!"

"Sir!"

Sadias coughs then says, no longer shouting "Head to the mess hall and chow down. Hell starts early in the morning tomorrow" He then turns away walks to his office.

Rico and the others began walking towards the mess hall "(Y/n)" I hear my name called.

I turn around then I'm pelted in the face with a snow ball. I wipe the snow off my face and see that it was Sasha who threw the snow ball.

"Oi! Why did you do that Sasha?" Jean questions before he is met with a snow ball to the face from Connie.

"Hell starts tomorrow Jean, lighten up" Connie says with a laugh as a made another snow ball.

"Why you-" Jean says before another snowball gets thrown at Jean, right in the face once more.

"I'm going to go find some booze" Liam says, obviously not wanting to get hit by a snow ball.

Chaos ensued as the three of them started throwing snow balls at each other. As the three goof balls decided to have their fun, the rest of us just watched as they did. Ymir was cheering them on, until a stray snowball hit her and she decided to enter the fray.

"Are they always like this?" Marlowe asks me.

"Yup" I reply.

"(Y/n), is it alright to be having fun at a time like this?" Floch questions me. Don't know why but everyone had silently appointed me the head of the squad when Levi isn't around.

"All of us got to cut loose once and a while" I reply.

A snow ball then hits Floch in the nape of his neck "Hey!" He shouts as he turns around to see Marlowe with a snowball in hand and a small smile.