Faith

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter Reiner and Bertholdt took Ymir and Eren.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I stood at the edge of the wall, looking at the tracks that Reiner left while running away. I grab my combat knife and I was about to jump and cut my hand but someone lays their hand on my shoulder.

"(Y/n), what do you think your doing?" Hanji questions.

I look back at her as she was covered in light burns "I'm going to go get Eren and Ymir" I tell her.

"You think that's a wise thing to do by yourself?" She questions.

"If you were to go, there will sure to be more casualties" I reply.

"So what, your just going to follow the tracks?" She asks me.

"Yup, that's the jist of it" I say.

Hanji sighs before taking out a map of the area. She then points at a spot on the map "I believe they will be holding out here until night. I think they are resting here so they can run to wherever they need to while the titans are motionless" Hanji says while pointing at the Forest of Giant Trees.

"Understood, thanks Hanji" I say.

I jump off the wall and cut my hand, turning into my titan form. I start running in the direction of the Forest of Giant Trees.

"Nothing will stop me, nothing shall get in my way, I'll force myself through a hundred titans if I have to"

"That's the spirit" Lauren tells me.

POV: Eren

I open my heavy eyes, above me I see branches and leaves of trees. I couldn't feel my arms, I sit up and I notice, I don't have any arms. It was steaming where my arms should of been connected to my body. I see that I'm sitting on a large branches. I quickly realize that we are in the Forest of Giant Trees. The same forest from the past expedition.

"So, You're awake welcome back" I hear Reiner says. Both Reiner and Bertholdt were standing on a different tree.

"What the hell have you done to my arms!" I shout.

"Eren, I'm not in any better shape either" I hear Yimir say as I look at her. She was waving around her handless left arm and footless left leg. "Seems like we are both having a shit day"

"Sorry, that was my fault. You can pin your injuries on me. I guess I was in a bit of a hurry back there. I bit your nape without thinking about your arms" Reiner tells me.

"Is that right" I reply while looking down before hitting down on my arm and nothing happening.

"Eren, don't do it" Bertholdt shouts.

Ymir then moved next to me "Easy their hot head. Take a look at where we are. We are in the giant forest inside wall Maria. Wall rose is leagues away, which means we are deep in the middle of titan country" Ymir says then starts pointing at the various titans around us "You see our buddy down there, he's an abnormal. It may look like he's kicking back, but his eyes hasn't left us once. Lots of smaller ones down there too, that's plenty bad enough, there's another big one over there, fixated but keeping his distance, strikes me as the shy type. And then there are these chumps" She says then points towards Reiner and Bertholdt "Dirty bastards, they had the foresight to suit up in full gear, of course Reiner took yours. Point is, changing into a titan isn't going to accomplish very much. One, they can do the same thing if they want, two, they can zip into the trees if not, three, were basically surrounded on all sides. Power or no power, getting out of this would be tricky as hell even at the best of times. You read me, there's nothing to gain by being a dumbass"