The Masked Titan

Hello everyone, it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter the 57th expedition expedition out side the walls started. During the expedition things started to go down hill very fast. I know you guys are excited for this chapter so let's head straight into it.

~~~~~

POV: Armin

Part 1.
2

Zip

I continued to run away as the masked titan ran for me. I didn't know what to do, I've always been the brain and not the brawn. I look backwards and the titan was still on my tail. The thing just kept running towards me, staring me down with it's sharp ice blue colored eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with this thing, why does it keep staring at me?" I question in my mind.

The titan got close to me and started to reach its hand out to me as I tried to run away. Right before the titan could go to grab me, a red smoke flare hits the titan in the face. I then see Jean on his horse running out of a small patch of trees.

"Jean?! Thank god your here"

"What the hell Armin, are you trying to get yourself killed?!" Jean shouts at me as he runs next to me.

"No, I just can't take that thing out. It killed Cis and Ness!" I tell him "That thing is showing intelligence!, it smacked Cis out of the air and grabbed Ness' odm wire and killed him!"

"Did you shoot the smokes already?!" He questions.

"Yeah, (Y/n) and Annie haven't arrived yet!, they must of been on the other side of the formation or something!" I tell him.

Jean grabs his flare gun "I'll shoot another set just in case" He grabs the black smoke flare and shoots it off before grabbing a purple one and shooting it off "He better not take his sweet ass time or well be dead"

"Speaking of dead, almost the whole right wing has been killed" I tell him.

"And let me guess, you think the titan that's chasing us is the one who did it?" Jean says.

"Yes, no doubt about it" I state.

The masked titan decides to run past us instead of trying catch me or Jean. That is weird to say the least.

"Hey guys" We Reiner say as he rode up next to us "I came here as fast as I could when I saw the smoke" He then looks at the the masked titan "woah, why are we following a abnormal and not the other way around?"

We then see yellow smoke flares in the sky to our right, meaning that the right wing to to many casualties to carry on with the mission any longer.

"What the hell?"

"Most of the right wing supposidly got wiped out by a titan ambush, it was bad and the fuckers were lighting fast. The spotters didn't have time to react" Reiner states.

"He came from that way" I say as I looked at the masked titan then a thought came to mind "could that mean that he lead those titan's here like a commander?"

"You mean the abnormal?" Jean questions.

"He isn't like any abnormal, I don't know how it's possible but he has to be like (Y/n) and the others, being able to transform into a titan" I say.