Consolt

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you had recovered the forgotten memories of when you were younger.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

"Holy Shit" I say as Historia and I watched Rod transformed into a titan. The skull and spine forming in front of us.

"Just hold on, I'll get you out of here" Historia says before unlocking one of my legs.

Then, there's a large blast of steam comes from Rod. It blows Historia away from me, thankfully, Mikasa catches her intime before she could hit the wall.

"Mikasa..." Historia says as she looks at her.

The others then land behind me "Give me the keys!" Levi shouts.

Levi grabs the keys, Jean held onto my right arm, Levi took my left arm while Connie took my left leg. The three of them hurried as they unlocked the rest of the chains.

"Hey guys!, somethings not right!!" Eren shouts.

We all looked at Rod, his titan was massive "No way...it's larger then the colossal titan!" Sasha shouts.

"This place isn't going to hold. He's breaking though" Annie shouts.

Jena gets the last lock and the three of them pull me out of the way as a large bolder fell from the ceiling. Rod ignored us as his titan form continued to form. I got to my feet and Annie got my attention.

"(Y/n)" Annie says while holding the bag.

I look inside and most of the bottles are broken. There was also a small black box open, inside was two empty syringes. I take the box ans put it in my pocket. There was one bottle that said hardening, I looked at Eren then grabbed the bottle.

"Eren, drink this!" I shout.

"Why?!" He questions.

"Just fucking do it. It will help us all in the long run so drink the dame fluid and turn into a god damn titan!!" I shout.

With some hesitation Eren then swipes the bottle from my hand before running towards the cavern. He chucks the bottle into his mouth and breaks it with the fluid going down his through before going into his titan form. As he transformed, hardening crystal began to expand from his feet, stretching all around him.

"Everyone, get under Eren!!" I shout.

We all made our way into the cage of hardening crystal that Eren was making. His body then slowly started to harden as well as he shouted at the top of his lunges. The cavern collapsed onto the cage all around us. Soon, it all stopped and what was left was a fully crystallized version of Eren's titan with us all alive.

"Let's get him out of there!" Levi shouts.

Jean and Mikasa go up to Eren's nape, they started to chip away at the crystal, the crystal around Eren's nape was weak.

"(Y/n). Did you know this would happen?" Levi questions me.

"No, it was just a hunch, now we have another tool in the arsenal to save humanity" I reply.

"Hmm, we can use this to seal wall Maria" Levi says.

Jean and Mikasa brought Eren down and he was unconscious. After a short time, he started to wake up "Uh...am I alive?" He says.

"Yes, you're alive dumbass" Ymir says while crossing her arms.

"What the hell happend?" He questions.