Lauren

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter there was havic in the court, Levi kicked the living shit out of you so that you and Eren were given to the Scouts. Now it's after the fact.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

Me and Eren were sitting on a couch in a room in the court house with Erwin, Levi, and Hanji. Levi stood leaning against a wall on the opposite side of the room from where me and Eren were sitting. Hanji was cleaning up my face and Erwin was looking out a window.

"Does it hurt?" Hanji asks me.

"Yeah, but I've taken worse" I say.

"Yeah, describe it to me" Hanji say with a enthusiastic face.

Eren looks at her with suprise of wanting to know that.

"Sorry for all that, but the theatrics did get you placed in our custody" Erwin says.

"I understand" I say.

"I can assure you the pain was worth it, we played our trump card at the perfect time" He says then walks over to me with his hand out "you have my up most respect, (Y/n) I'm glad your on our team, you as well Eren"

"Me too" I say and shakes his hand.

Levi then sits down on the couch next to me and crosses his legs.

"So (Y/n), you don't resent me now do you?" Levi questions.

"No not at all, I was thinking that was the plan so I knew it was coming" I reply.

"Good that you understand" Levi says.

Part 2.
Me and Eren were riding horse back with Levi and the rest of his squad to a castle that was in wall Rose. As I we rode I thought about when the next time I would be able to see Mikasa again. Not even 24 hours of us dating before things had to go to shit. Once we got into viewing distance of the castle a guy names Oluo started talking to me about the castle.

"An architectural marvel don't you agree? A proper royal residence once upon a time and more recently put former head quarters. Fancy yes but absurdly impractical once the scouts got down to business, much to far removed from either river or wall. This was the early days for us you understand, hopes soared high, Now this opulent bobble is little more than a holding cell, the place where we store our newest toy" he says.

"To inform you this I am not a toy, I am a monster. I don't think of my self as one but I am to the people of contained within these walls. Yes some may think I am not a monster and some my think I am, Time will tell until everyone will think I am not" I reply

We then arrive at the castle, we stopped at the horse stable to drop off the horses. Me and Eren were told to take care of the horses before meeting the rest of the squad in front of the castle. Me and Eren were taking care of the last 2 horses.

"Hey (Y/n)" Eren says as he delt with his horse.

"What is it?" I reply.

"Don't you think Captain Levi went a little too far back at the court house?" He questions.

"No, not at all. If he didn't then we would be being disected right now" I say.