Boot Camp

Hello everyone. Last chapter it was decided that you, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin would go and join the cadet corps to become scouts. Now let's get into it.

~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been 2 years since the attack by the Clossal Titan and the Armored Titan. With Wall Maria breached all the residents had to get behind wall rose. But we all knew not many were actually able to get behind the wall.

Me, Mikasa, Eren, and Armin are 12 now and we are at a training camp to become soldires. I'm about 5'6 now. We're being yelled at by the drill instructor right now. They say it's called the "Rite of Passage" ritual to turn us into blank slates, then turn us into soldiers.

I was standing next to Mikasa, who was on my left and  Eren was on my right. Armin was on Eren's right. Eren was being drilled at the moment and I was next. I just couldn't help but think.

"You know instructor you won't be able to drill through me easily, I got hard armor on me and It won't be easy to make me fall when I'm standing tall"

The instructor just finished with Eren and it's my turn now. The instructor started to yell.

"What's your name maggot!"

I did the military salute and answered in a stern voice with a serious face.

"My name is (Y/n) (L/n) Sir!"

"Where you from son!"

"I'm from Shiganshina Sir!"

"You were there during the first titan attack. So why are you here!"

"So I can join the Scout Regiment and take back what's rightfully ours Sir!"

I heard the people around me except Mikasa, Eren, and Armin gasped at my answer. It makes sense why, people say that becoming a scout is basically knocking at deaths door.

"Good to know son"

He then moved on to Mikasa.

POV: Keith (The Instructor)

"Who might you be" I asked the girl.

"My name is Mikasa Ackerman. I'm from Shiganshina Sir!" The girl answered me.

I started to think to my self.

"This girl looks so emotionless. That boy next to her did too before I got to him. They will become perfect soldiers"

"All right then"

I then moved onto the next kid.

{Time Skip}

POV: You

It was after the "Ritual", Me, Mikasa, Eren, Armin, and other recruits were watching the people who couldn't handle the ritual.

"So those are the ones who'd rather work in the fields than fight" Eren said leaning on the rail of the deck.

"Eren not everyone's meant for fighting. How can you fight if you don't have food to eat" I said to him leaning against a wall.