Mother

Chapter 48.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

The year is 853, three years since we had sealed the walls. A lot has happened since then, Eldia has gotten more advanced through the capture of Marleyian ships and through and the wavering trust of a group lead by a woman named Yelana. I don't trust her, however she hasn't done anything to betray us just yet. She's working with Zeke and apparently Zeke wants to end the hatred of Eldians as well, however through a more unorthodox way called the 50 year plan. I'm not on board with that. It would turn royal blood line into slaves. I won't allow that.

Right now, My squad, Annie, Ymir, Sasha, and I are on Marleyan soil. The goal. Getting my mother. We are the first to step onto the mainland. With one of the stolen ships we were able to get here. On the ship is a skeleton crew whose only purpose is to keep that thing hot and ready for when we get back. There are a few scouts in the ship to make sure of that just in case. One of them being Jean. Our new uniforms are were all black, we didnt have any ODM gear with us as it would have been too large and bulky.
Annie and I have our knives and a pistol. Ymir were equipped with a bolt action rifle and a knife.

"It's weird being here again, things changed so much" Ymir says as we walked through an ally.

"This place is cool" Sasha says.

"If only" I say then looked at Annie "Are we close?"

"Yeah, just around the corner" Annie says.

We walk around a corner and are met with a back door. We go up and to it and the door was locked "I'll take care of it, learned a few things" Ymir says. She pulls out a lock pick and easily picks the lock "Piece of cake"

We open the door and we go inside, closeting the door behind us. We walk lightly, our target was the file room. In there has to be a file of where mom is. The building was quiet, we make it to the room with ease. Lining the walls were drawers filled the files.

"Spread out, we got to make it quick" I say.

We split and looked for the file. The files I found is the ones of the recent titan shifters like Reiner. In Bertholdt and Annie's file, in large red letters says 'Titan lost' I then find a file with the name Marcel Galliard. He was the jaw titan,however, it doesn't say 'Titan lost' like it did with Bertholdt and Annie. I found it odd. The next file says Porco Galliard, the current jaw titan. There was a blob of black before it says jaw titan.

"They are trying to play off a fake jaw titan as the real one. Classic Marleyan propaganda"

I then find my file, it says 'Titan lost' as well. Under relatives it says. George (L/n) (Deceased). Lilith (L/n) (Living). Lauren (L/n) (Deceased). Lawrence (L/n) (Living).

"That's what she named him...Lawrence.."

"I think I found it" Sasha says as she held a file.

I walk over and it was a classified file. I scanned the file, it was about the containment of Mother and Lawrence. I then find the location, the largest military base in Marley, LoDorf military base.

"Got the location let's go" I say and Sasha puts the file back where it was.

"Someone's coming" Sasha whispers.