Monster of Paradise

~~~~~

POV: Mikasa

Part 1.

"No...way..." I say aloud. We all had to of thought or said that in one way or another.

In front of us, four titans surrounded (Y/n) as he stood over a downed Reiner. One of them was an armored titan, one was a titan that looked like a bull, another titan which had armor on its jaw, long pointy ears, kinda making it look like a goblin, the last one looked almost completely different to anything we've seen before with its pale white skin. (Y/n) looked at the titans, eyeing them up.

"Reiner called for reinforcements, but where Bertholdt?" Hanji questions.

"Four vs. One...there no way (Y/n) will be able to win this" Armin says wide eyed.

"We need to have faith in (Y/n)" I state.

"Let me help him" Eren says and Hanji glances his way.

"Not a chance Eren, Bertholdt could be anywhere, and with four other titans to deal with, you could easily be taken" Hanji tells him.

"But-" Eren says before Jean nudges him.

"Cut it out Eren and listen" Jean says.

(Y/n)'s skin begins to burn brightly, like if fire coursing through his veins. Steam emoting from the sides of his mouth. He then lets out a blood curtailing roar. Members of both squad Levi and Hange covered there ears. Once his roar came to a stop, he charges at the armored titan. The two began to grapple onto each other. The other three just stood and watched.

"Why aren't the other three attacking?" Connie questions.

"(Y/n) is a wild card, if you underestimate him, things go south for you, we've seen that first hand at Stohess" Hanji says to us "There watching, and waiting"

Before we knew it (Y/n) had the armored titan in a guillotine hood and snapped its neck. The titans body went limp, (Y/n) proceeded by raising the titans body over his head and throwing it over a few buildings and it crashed into a building a few blocks over. The three titans that stood around now charged at him.

Sasha then speaks up "Guys...I think I found Bertholdt"

"Where?!" Hanji questions.

"Up there" Sasha says while pointing to the sky. In the sky we see a barrel flying over Shinganshina.

"We need to get out of here!" Armin shouts.

"That won't be necessary" We all hear a familiar voice say.

We all turn and see Lauren standing on the roof next to us "Holy shit!, when did you get here?" Connie says while jumping back.

"What's not necessary?" I ask her.

"To run. Bertholdt, he's on our side now. He's filled with guilt and has come to his senses. The enemy just doesn't know it" Lauren says.

"You're saying Bertholdt betrayed Reiner and the beast titan?" Eren questions.

"That's correct" Lauren says then states "Aid (Y/n) where you can, do fly bys. And at all cost, do your best to stay away from the pale one. She can use hardening abilities in ways you'd never believe"

"Are you sure he's on our side now?" Hanji says, wanting confirmation.

"Yes, and (Y/n) believes it too" She states.

"Alright" Hanji says then turned to both squads "Squad Levi and my squad, as (Y/n) fights the three enemy titans. We'll take pot shots with the thunder spears towards the bull titan and the goblin looking titan. Stay clear of the pale titan at all cost. Understood!"