Relaxing Celebration

Chapter 51

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

I walk back toward Fort Slava, Lauren hummed a chipper tune in my ear as I did. I arrived at one of the gates that entered into Fort Slava. I kneel down and pull myself out of my titan. It was nice to feel the breeze. I climb down and walk into the fort. I get surrounded by the sound of cheering men, hollering and shouting praise for me and the guardian titan. What Marley didn't know was that at this moment, Fort Slava is manned by only eldians. Both Mid-East alliance eldians and Hizuru eldians, making them hero's to their countries. A step to Eldian freedom and apart of the plan Erwin and I came up with, Having Eldia ally with the Mid-East alliance being apart of them. We gave their leader a proposal he couldn't refuse but he seamed to want change anyway. We'd fight in the war against Marley with them and they'd give the eldians in their country freedom.

As I walked down the street, I get speared into a hug, said person spearing me was Mikasa. Since I became Captain of Guardian Squad, she hasn't been able to be at my side like she wanted, which made her very clingy at times.

"You did great (Y/n)" She says as she hugged her head into my chest.

"I know Mikasa" I say and patted her head she smiles as she clung to me.

"Job well done (Y/n), things went according to plan" Erwin says as he walked up to me, Hanji and Levi at his side.

"I didn't think the boxcar idea would work so well" Hanji says then shrugs "Better then not working at all"

Levi sighs "I can't believe you banked a plan on it might work"

"Isn't that like half our plans though?" Hanji questions him.

"(Y/n), you should go and rest up for tomorrow, just in case Marley doesn't surrender" Erwin tells me.

"Sounds like a plan Commander" I tell him.

I start walking back to my room. Yeah, I got my own room while being here, not that I needed one. Mikasa hugged my arm as we walked. She simply smiled as she enjoyed the simple comfort of doing so. It reminded me of when she arrived with the others at the old scout HQ. We arrive at the barracks and inside were the scouts celebrating with mugs of alcohol. I looked at the party deadpanned.

"The battle just ended like 10 minutes ago"

"Ey! The man of the fucking generation!" Connie shouts loudly.

"Already having fun?" I question.

"Duh" He replied.

"It's not every day you watch a man single handily turn the tide of war, let alone stop it in its tracks" Armin says as he walked up to us, no drink in his hand.

"Anything on Eren?" I question and Armin shakes his head "That damn idiot"

Jean walks up to us "Where do you think you are going, good sir" He teases "You got a party to attend"

"You guys can party to your hearts content, I'm going to go and rest" I say.

"Oh, so you're going to have that kind of victory party, my man. That explains where the girls are" Connie says then takes a chug from his mug.