The Colossal Titan

Important message for new comers. The early writing of this book can be cringe and bad at times. Mostly within the first season as that was all written pre 2020. If you're willing to stick with it, the story does get better with my writing.
~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

"Hey (Y/n) you can go take a break now, you've been working since this morning without one" Greg (My boss/dads old friend) said when I was carrying a crate of apples from the storage room.

"Ok greg, I won't be out long I'm just going to go on a walk" I said to him while putting the crate down on the counter.

I walked out of the store booth and went on a walk around the neighborhood near by. When I was walking behind some houses I saw a kid about my age with blond hair being bullied by 3 other kids who look like they were about 16. One of them had his hands on him punching him in the face.

When I saw that I immidiatly started to walk towards them. The one holding and punching the blond kid saw me walking towards him and spoke.

"Hey little kid get out of here don't you see we're doing something here. Leave before I beat the living shit out of you too"

I ignored him and kept walking towards him with anger in my eyes but blankness on my face. When I was 10 feet away from him and his friends he spoke again.

"I said leave kid or you won't leave with at least a black eye"

I didn't leave and still kept walking towards him making the kid mad so when I was only a few feet away he went in for a punch at me. I caught the punch and punched him in the face. He fell to the ground motion less. The. The other 2 guys who looked at me in fear.

"Don't worry you two I won't hurt you unless you get on my nerves. Ohh don't worry your friend isn't dead he's just knocked out cold" I say to them.

After I say that they quickly grab their unconscious friend and run out of the ally. I turn to the blond kid, I extended my hand and he grabbed it as I asked him.

"You ok, what's your name?"

"My names Armin Arleit. And I'm fine thank you for helping me" he answers.

"Your welcome Armin, I'm (Y/n) (L/n) nice to meet you"

Then I felt 2 pairs of eyes looking at me. I turned to see a boy and a girl looking at me, the girl blushing a little. I turned back to Armin.

"See you later Armin I have to go"

I then left Armin and the 2 other kids that were looking at me behind as I walked back to the shop.

POV: Mikasa

Me and Eren were walking around then we saw a boy with (H/l) (H/c) and (E/c) eyes walking towards Armin and 3 of the kids who always bullied Armin.

One of the bullis had his hands on Armin which was starting to make Eren mad but I stopped him because I wanted to watch to see what would happen. The bully then started to talk to the buy walking towards him. The boy had no expression on his face. Then the bully tried to punch him but the boy caught the punch and punched the bully in the face. The bully fell down motionless. The boy said something to the other bullies then they grabbed their motionless friend and ran.

I started to blush as I looked at the boy seeing that he was cute and hot but he can also fight. He started to talk to Armin then turned looked at Me and Eren. I was still blushing, he looked at us for a few seconds a then said one last thing to Armin then left.