Stohess

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter you fought face to face with the masked titan, after defeating it you realized that the person inside was brainwashed and had no tongue, the knowledge of 4 more titans like him will find you or you find them.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

It's been a few days since we retreated from the 57th scouting mission. Since the mission was deemed a failure, Me, Annie, and Eren have to be handed over to the military police like we're pieces of property. How Annie got locked into the whole custody thing I have zero clue. Today, is the last day we'll be with the scouts since some guys from the military police will be coming to pick the three of us up later in the day from the inn were staying at in the Stohess district inside Wall Sina. I don't want to leave Mikasa and Christa and everyone else but I have no choice.

I wake up from my dreadful sleep and I open my eyes. I only got an hour of sleep if not 2 hours. I couldn't fall asleep last night, the thoughts of everything ran through my mind. I continued to think again before my train of thought was broken as Christa awoke from her sleep and hugged me as she laid on my chest.

"I love you (Y/n)" She tells me as her first words of the day.

"I love you too Christa" I replied and she smiled lightly before planting a kiss on my lips.

I feel movement on my left and I look over to see Mikasa waking up. She opens her eyes and looks at me as she lays on her side. She snuggles closer to me and I wrap my arm around her before she gives me a kiss.

"I love you (Y/n)" She tells me.

"I love you too Mikasa"

Annie wakes up and hugs my right arm and gives me a kiss "I love you (Y/n)"

"I love you too Annie" I replied

Someone then pounds on the door "Wake the hell up love birds and get ready, the military police will be here in 2 hours" We hear Levi say sternly before leaving.

"You heard Levi, let's get ready" I say.

{Time Skip}

After me and the girls got ready, we went down to the dinning hall. Erwin had the whole inn rented out for the Scouts who came to the Stohess district with us. When we get to the dinning hall we see all of the Scouts who came here. Levi, Erwin, Hanji, our friends, oddly enough Reiner and Bertholdt, and a few others. Out of the few others was the last remaining member of Levi squad besides Levi himself, Petra. Sadly, while Caleb was brain washed he was able to get to the rest of Levi squad. Eren, of course was here, Eren was sitting with Armin and the rest of our friends. We got our breakfast before sitting down at their table.

"I can't believe this is happening" Eren states.

"The judge did say if we came back with no positive reason for the Scouts to have you guys you will be put into the hands of the military police" Armin says.

"I really hate being treated like property" I say as I began to eat.

"Why do they have to be handed over in the first place? They showed a really good reason to stay in the scout regiment, (Y/n) killed a titan who went on a blood lust filled rampage, Annie used her scream to kill a bunch of titans heading our way, and Eren, well he lured the masked titan to us for (Y/n) to take out" Connie says.