Havic in the Court

Hello everyone it's time for a new chapter. Last chapter was the end of the attack on Trost. You went into titan from and put a boulder into the hole in the wall giving the defeated side it's first victory.

P.S.: I will be using some information from the manga but I will have to change up some information of the entire series so everything works out and has a happy future.

~~~~~

POV: You

Part 1.

As I kneeled in my titan from after blocking up the breach in the wall of wall Rose I felt tired, exhausted, and fatigued with a pain in my head. I knew this feeling, I knew what was going to happen. I pulled my self out of titan body only being able to get my top half out of the nape. I look around and Mikasa and Armin zip over to me, Mikasa was on my right and Armin was on my left.

"Where.........is....Eren...?" I ask in a exhausted voice.

"He's over there slumped over sitting against a house" Armin says as he pointed in the of where Eren is "It looks like he's exhausted. After pulling you out we were planning on pulling him out also"

"That's.....good......to.....know...." I reply "go......pull....Eren........out....Mikasa........can get.....me .....out" I tell him.

"Got it" Armin says them jumps off my titan body and zips over to Eren's body.

I then looked over at Mikasa who had tears welling up in her eyes. I put my right hand on her cheek and a tear goes down her cheek. I wipe the tear off her face and brought her face close to mine putting our foreheads against each other. Mikasa puts her left hand around me to support me from falling.

"I......love.....you...Mikasa.." I tell Mikasa as I feel my self getting weaker and the pain in my head getting stronger.

Mikasa with no verbal reply closes the gap between our lips letting us have our second kiss. After about 10 seconds she pulls her lips away from mine with our faces still close to each other.

"I love you too (Y/n) and I always will" Mikasa weeps.

"Everything.......will......be.......okay....,Mikasa....I.....will....protect.....everyone.....and......everything.......inside....these......walls" I then feel my consciousness starting to slip away as I fell my eyes becoming heavier by the second"it's........my........duty........as..
.......the.........guardian....-" I say very faintly before finally losing consciousness.

POV: Mikasa
I watched as (Y/n)'s eyes closed while telling me something that sounded very important.

"It's ..........my.......-" he said very faintly and he said three more words after that but they were to faint to hear.

"It's your what (Y/n)? What is it?!" I shout at him as he fell asleep.

Then I hear the sound of a titans foot steps coming near me. I turn around with (Y/n) in my arms, I see a 15 meter titan coming close to us. The titan extends its hand out to grab me and (Y/n) but someone does a spinning attack and cuts off its hand. The person then zips around to the titans nape and does another spinning attack and cuts into the nape of the titan killing it. The titan falls onto the ground and the person who took it out stood on its nape. The person had mid length black hair and his coat had a the scout regiments emblem on it. I jump off (Y/n)'s titan body as it started to vaperize. I look closer at the guy and I realized that it was Captain Levi.

"Listen up kido" Levi says to me "this is the part where you explain what the hell I'm looking at" he says looking at (Y/n)'s vaporizing titan body.