Foreword

I dedicate this entire book to Bentobear because he's my bear and I love him. Ahaha. Because he was the friend I made here on WP that I've become closest to and I haven't heard from him for a while since a few days ago. I love you, bear! :D

DISCLAIMER: This story is mostly set in a university (UC Berkeley) that I've never even been to. I will make references to real buildings as well as fictional buildings in this story. Please forgive any mistakes I make regarding the location.

What you're about to read is a novel that may contain adult content that is not appropriate for minors. Should there be any of these types of scenes, it would be in private. Also, please be aware that there will be topics of homosexuality in this book. Do not read it if you don't feel comfortable with that topic.

Please also be aware that none of the chapters in this book have been edited! I write my stuff and I never read through them before posting. Please do not post comments on corrections! I'll get to editing the book when the book has been finished! Thank you!

I'm sure that even though this book has a lot of errors, it won't take away from the reading experience. They would most likely be typos anyway, so it won't make it hard to understand. Do not let this discourage you from reading!

All characters and some places named or used in this book were completely a figment of my imagination. None of them are real. None of them exist.

I don't personally know any of the models I used! I just name them to give my readers a better idea of how I picture my characters...

If you're reading now, thank you! I hope you enjoy this book as much as I enjoy writing it!

Please don't forget to comment, vote, and follow!

-panda_lover_1996