Twelve (II)

Well, here's the promised second part to Chapter Twelve. Enjoy! :) (Oh, and I don't think I ever posted a picture of Martin, so here he is! lol)

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Jay

"Have you friends ever told you were an asshole?" Martin asked as he and Justin walked through the front door of my apartment. It was the Wednesday before fall semester starts and the summer session had already ended.

I was alone at the apartment thought because apparently, Tom and Josh already made plans and they left me home all by my lonesome. That was before the idea that I should invite Martin and Justin over struck me. I immediately grabbed my phone and dialed one of them so I could ask them to come and keep me occupied.

"Actually, someone has told me that before. You aren't the first one," I retorted with a smirk. "But why though? I didn't do anything to you." He smacked me upside the head and huffed and he threw himself on the couch. Justin followed right behind him.

"Yeah, pretty boy. You've kept us in the dark far too long! You haven't talked to us or hung out with us ever since I asked you to a few weeks ago!" Justin whined. I just had to laugh at him.

"You never told us that you live with Josh and Tom now," Martin accused. "I had to find out through Tom and I just happened to run into him at that time," he explained. I felt guilty for hanging out with them one day and completely ditching them the next as soon as Tom and Josh came knocking on my door asking to live with me.

I guess that was enough proof that I was one thirsty asshole. Or that I had a thirsty-never mind. Regardless, I still didn't get any action even though I started living with them.

"Sorry about that," I said wholeheartedly. I truly did feel guilty for unknowingly ignoring them the whole time. It wasn't just Martin and Justin though because I'm pretty sure a call from Mylene was due soon and as soon as that happens, I was sure to get an earful.

"And apart from that, you never told us you were hospitalized!" Martin complained at his lack of knowledge about current events. Justin's eyes widened and he lunged forward to inspect every single part of my body.

At least the parts that were not under clothing.

"You got hospitalized?" he exclaimed as he scanned every inch of my body. It didn't last long though because his face turned into a frown in just seconds. "Wait, I see nothing wrong with you."

I smiled. "You really won't find anything," I informed him. "I had an allergic reaction. I almost choked to death."

Justing gasped and threw himself on me, engulfing me in a tight hug. "You're okay now though, right?" he asked, burying his face in the crook of my neck. I tried to nod, but his head was in the way. "Good."

"Anyway, how's life with Josh and Tom?" Martin asked. "I see they completely don't let you get in the way of their plans."

"Of course not. I wouldn't want to get in the way in the first place. They can go do whatever they want, even if it means leaving me all alone in an empty apartment," I sighed.

"Oh, don't be such a drama queen," Martin said, rolling his eyes. "I meant, you've had a crush on Tom since forever, right? How is everything now that you live with him?"

"He's not the only one I live with, you know?" I whined.

"Right! You have two boyfriends in the house! You can switch them out whenever you get bored!" Justin exclaimed teasingly.