Eighteen

I know this is a SUUUPER late update, but I made it! It's a bit shorter than usual and it's probably just a filler chapter... Things will pick up soon in the next update and the book's going to end! Enjoy...

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Jay

It was quite hard to support Tom by my shoulders as his body was naturally larger than mine. Because of his drugged state, he was slumped against my body, not being able to put much effort in keeping himself upright.

I had absolutely no idea how Tiffany was able to drug Tom, but I couldn't wait to hear what his explanation would be if he even remembered anything. As I dragged my boyfriend across the sea of people, he couldn't keep his hands on me. He probably wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of everyone as one of the effects of the drug was to make him sexually stimulated.

Since he was muttering my name as he openly made out with the bitch, I assumed he thought he was making out with me. I had a problem with him actually kissing Tiffany, but the fact that he was thinking about me while he was unconsciously doing it helped keep the jealousy to a minimum.

I wasn't angry at Tom. I was a little irritated that he trusted Tiffany enough to consume whatever it was she had given him, but I directed all my anger at Tiffany for doing it in the first place.

Tom and I approached the group I was talking to earlier and Josh looked at the loud and obnoxious Tom with his arm around my shoulders. Josh rushed to get closer to us.

"What happened?" he asked, his voice filled with urgency.

"We're going home. Are you fine with looking for a ride after the party?" I quickly asked, wanting to get away from the place and keeping Tom safe back at home.

"Yeah, but what happened to Tom?" he pressed on, taking a hold of Tom's other arm to help me support him.

"The bitch drugged him. I don't want to leave him like this, so we're going home. Don't worry about him, kay? I'll take care of him. You go and have fun!" I said. Josh patted my empty shoulder and nodded.

"Get him home safely then. Don't wait up!" He smirked. "Here, I'll help you get him to the car."

Josh and I held Tom up all the way to the car, which was actually just a few feet away, thankfully. With Josh's help, it didn't take much effort to seat him in the back seat. I decided to keep him away from the front passenger seat because he was still a little grabby. I didn't want him grabbing me while driving. It could end up much worse than leaving Tom in that state at the party.

"I'll see you when I get home then, yeah?" Josh asked, placing a comforting hand on my shoulder. I didn't want to sound too full of myself, but I saw the look of lust in his eyes. If Tom never bat an eye towards me, I'm sure I'd be in Josh's arms. But don't think I'm doubting my feelings for Tom.

I love him with all my heart and I'm grateful that he's with me.
Before we left the party, Tom fell asleep in his seat. It was really unusual behavior because I've never seen anyone pass out that quickly. Also, there was a lot of people on the road, so it was going to take us almost double the travel time. I sighed and patiently waited for the cars to move.

I played music softly to keep myself occupied on the road. Tom was out cold in the back and I couldn't help but glance at my side mirror every now and then to make sure Tom's okay. Yes, I was upset that he was drugged up, but I was also concerned about how long it will last.

Right before the final turn to the apartment, I heard Tom stirring in his seat in the back, causing me to look at the rearview mirror to check what he was doing.