Three

I'm updating super early because I love you. Oh, and I can't believe this is now #227 in Teen Fiction... Let's make it among the top 50 and I'll love you guys forever. Now go read, comment, vote, and recommend this book to everyone you know! :D Enjoy!

Dedicated to PrinceKenzie because I can't get enough of her stories! :3

* This chapter mey contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

My phone started to blare out a stock Apple tune as nine o'clock in the morning hit. My head was pounding with an aching sensation as I woke up from deep slumber. I groaned in pain as I sat up from my position and felt myself get light-headed. I stayed up so late the previous, or should I say today, that even waking up this early only gave me about three and a half hours of sleep.

Why, you asked? Because Mylene is a bad influence and put together with Dana, their Devils. I wouldn't even want to know how much worse it could get if Mina was in the picture.

Mylene and Dana are very fun extrovert people, but Mina's randomness can be seen as the light of the party when she's present. Mina and Mylene are close cousins. They're always together that you'd think they were sisters. They aren't though, just cousins.

I was surprised when I found out too. I guess I had already speculated it in the beginning but didn't think much of it. It was also fueled by when I overheard someone saying they were related. I didn't pay much attention to the detail because regardless of whether or not they were related, it didn't affect me in any way.

Mina was also the reason why Grant found out who I was. At the time, I was already trying to stay away from Grant because I didn't want my situation with him to get any worse. Mina was present while I was thinking of a way to let Grant down nicely, but she had to be a bitch and stole my phone only to reveal my identity as a guy. She even took a picture of me and sent it to him, which was a total giveaway.

I wouldn't say I hate Mina, because I don't. The relationship I started with Grant was both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because I finally found someone who could share the same feelings I felt for them, or at least I thought I did. I had fun throughout the length of it, but the real downside was giving my first time to him.

I thought that because despite of what I did to him he treated me nicely that it would be nice to lose my virginity to Grant, but he proved me completely wrong. He didn't care at all. All he wanted was revenge for what I did to him and he succeeded. I was broken, I admit, because I kind of wanted my first experience to be with someone who actually cared for me. That's all lost now though because I can't get it back.

The phone kept sounding with its annoyingly loud music and I grunted in an animalistic manner as I snatched it from my nightstand so I could turn it off. The pounding in my head got somewhat better as soon as the alarm was turned off.

I got up and walked to the bathroom so I could brush brush my teeth before preparing some breakfast for myself. As soon as I opened the fridge, I groaned as there was almost nothing in it that I could use to make breakfast.

With a change of plan in mind, I headed back to my bedroom and grabbed a change of clothes. I then walked to the bathroom and got the shower ready, blasting out water that was at the perfect temperature for me.

I scrubbed myself thoroughly before hopping out of the shower. I felt refreshed after being under the water and my mood became astronomically better. The hot water from my shower formed moist on the large mirror behind my sink, which pissed me off to no end, so i opened up the door in attempt to quickly get rid of it. To give it some time, I put on my clothes first, which was nothing but a blue polo shirt with white stripes going across and a pair of dark denim semi skinny jeans.