Two

Please, please, please read the disclaimer on the 'Foreword' chapter of this book. Thanks!

Anyway, here's another chapter. You better thank me for coming up with updates pretty fast! Well, tbh, I didn't have much to do today since it was a holiday, but thank me anyway!

Thank you all for keeping up with this story! I hope you're all enoying it so far.

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

I tried walking into the doors of the large dormitory building so I could get to the bulletin board who might be looking to move out of there, but it wouldn't budge. I turned the door handle again to see if it would work, but it was locked. I thumped on the glass window in frustration, letting g out a deep sigh.

"Damn it," I cursed under my breath. I know I still had a lot of time before for semester, but it wouldn't hurt to get roommates now so I don't have to worry about it later on. I used to be a master at procrastinating but this is a different case. I can't let this take too long or else I'd risk having to move in to a dorm.

I remember how well I kept up with my grades even though I pushed school work off until the last minute. There was one essay I had that was assigned about two weeks before the due date and I managed starting it and finishing on the final night before the day it's due. Curious about what grade I got on it?

It got an A minus, despite all the BS I loaded it with. I'm pretty sure half of what I wrote didn't even make any sense, but it turned out that of all the papers in the class, mine received the highest mark and the teacher praised me for my writing ability, but I waved it off. I didn't want to openly admit of my negligence and carelessness.

In the end, I got the grade I've always wanted without even giving effort but don't let that be the case for all of you. I've always believed I just got lucky.

"Excuse me, do you live in this dorm?" a guy asked me. He looked oddly familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it. I was a little scared because... well, because I was awkward as hell and anti-social. I didn't like talking to people I didn't know.

I shook my head slowly without saying a peep. I didn't know whether I could even be here or not, which was why I didn't really want attention. What if someone sees me around and report me for trespassing? I didn't see any signs that said only boarders could be allowed inside.

"Well, aren't you a cute little thing?" he smirked before placing his hand on my head, giving my hair a little ruffle. I almost pouted at the action because it actually took me a little while to get my hair to look like how it did. "Don't worry, your hair still looks perfect," he teased, noticing my sour mood at the action.

"D-do you live here?" I asked embarrassingly. I was looking down at the ground, which was surprisingly spotless, trying to avoid the stranger's eyes. I heard a brief beeping sound and then the lock disengaged, followed by a hiss

"Of course, silly," he said. I blushed because... I don't even know why. I was embarrassed, I guess? I heard the stranger clear his throat, trying to get my attention. I lifted my head only to find him looking at me with a raised eyebrow, holding the door open. "Well, sexy, are you coming in or are you coming in?" he asked with a teasing smirk. My jaw dropped at his words and I was frozen in place.

He shrugged, losing interest. "Suit yourself," he nodded curtly before walking across the threshold and letting go of the door. I heard the hiss of the door stopper that kept it from banging shut and I suddenly realized what I was doing.