Thirteen

So I didn't feel the need to make this chapter longer than necessary, so I came up with a chapter a little bit over half than what the usual is. Sorry! I'll try to update again tomorrow, but no promises... Enjoy!

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

Jay

What the hell was going on? I thought I just told this guy to take back what he did to Tiffany and make things better? Kissing me does not make anything better. It makes things worse. Much worse, to be completely honest.

It makes me confused to no hell, for one. Since I met Tom again when I moved here and since I saw him kiss Tiffany and heard them have sex in his room, I made sure to try my best to stay away from either of them. I allowed myself to think things and to imagine some stuff that would never happen, but I kept myself from acting on my emotions.

The problem with Tom is that he's very fickle. He first came off as someone who's totally straight and even going to lengths as far as keeping Tiffany glued to his side at all times and staring down anyone who might make even one glance at her. Then it came to telling me that he's interested in me, but when I said that he wasn't my ideal partner, he bounces back as if nothing just happened.

When I first met him at Berkeley, he welcomed me with open arms. He moved in with me after showing his jealousy towards Josh, but he stiffens again whenever we went out together. Then he has sex with Tiffany with everyone present in the house.

Now, he kisses me after I find out he broke up with Tiffany?

I know I wasn't the most innocent person back in senior year when I had three people fighting for me. It doesn't sound real, but it was. Even then, I was able to make a final decision and not change my mind all the time.

It was a different case with Tom.

"Stop," I whimpered as I pushed him away. I really didn't want to, but I needed some answers. "If you're acting like this because you still feel guilty about what happened, then I need you to stop."

I looked up at his face and saw a frown form on it. His eyes widened into slits as he grabbed my face with his hands. "Shut up," he commanded before slamming his lips on mine, pushing me back so I laid down on the couch with his body on top of me. His hands never left their clutches on my face.

Once again, I tried pushing him away but to no avail. His lips kept moving against mine and his tongue kept licking against my lips, asking for permission to enter. Soon enough, my hands left his chest and instead went around his neck so I can pull him closer to me. I also opened my mouth to let his tongue in and explore my mouth. He pulled away just a little so he can place gentle kisses on my lips, but he pressed his body closer to mine.

I couldn't help but give in and moan to his ministrations. His lips were rough and demanding against mine and his tongue couldn't stop moving. His large hands also made their way down to my ass and he gave them a gentle squeeze before forcefully pulling them up, making me jolt closer to him. Our head tilted from one side to the other so we could better mood our mouth together.

We kissed until we were both out of breath. By the time we parted, we were panting from the hungry kiss.

I closed my eyes tight shut as we tried to catch our breath. Tom's weight was still on me, making me immobile from my position. I felt his hands release my ass and he allowed them to graze whatever part of my body and he gl raised them up to cup my face again.