Four

Just as I promised, here's another chapter! :D Oh, and thanks for the effort! MSSG has unfrotunately gone down to #281 in Teen Fiction... Keep on voting and commenting! Most importantly, don't forget to recommend this book to your friends! :)

* This chapter may contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

I had the best-slash-worst time at the grocery store because after thinking about all the foods I wanted to cook, all the things I needed to buy to make the foods I wanted to cook, and looking at the prices for all the ingredients, I didn't have enough money.

Well I did, but it went past my weekly budget and if that happened, then I'd have to squeeze every penny until I'm back on track. I sighed and made new choices for what I wanted to cook. They weren't bad choices and they better fit my budget. That gave me the mental reminder to call my parents and ask for more money. Maybe they'd feel bad that I don't even have enough to buy food for myself.

The trip to the grocery took about forty five minutes and fifteen minutes to get home. I got home at roughly one in the afternoon and as soon as I was in through my door, I headed straight to the kitchen so I can put all the grocery away. Then, I crashed on the sofa and pulled my phone out. I still had to cancel with Justin and reschedule.

I went to my contacts and quickly searched for "Mr. Awesome" before tapping on it to dial his number. After a couple of rings, he still didn't pick up and then it stopped ringing. I was a little worried because I might have called him while he was still in class.

I huffed in defeat before opening the messaging application on my phone and just texting him to reschedule.

Me: Sorry, Justin, a best friend I haven't seen for a while asked to hang out tonight. I'd ask you to come along, but you said your boyfriend was coming and it might be awkward. I don't want to change your date plans.

Mr. Awesome: :( whyyy? why not just bring him with you then?

Me: Did I call you during class? That's not a bad idea, but it won't be a good idea. We're probably just going to have conversations you guys won't understand. I'll introduce you to him sometime. He also goes to Berkeley.

Mr. Awesome: Uh. yeah, it's okay though... Fine. >.< Let's hang out tomorrow then.

Me: That'll be great. Thanks, Justin!

Mr. Awesome: Anything for you, sexy.

Me: What happened to being loyal to your boyfriend?

Mr. Awesome: What did I do? It was harmless flirting, Jay. :P

Me: Whatever you say... I'll see you tomorrow, kay?

Mr. Awesome: Fine. I can tell when people don't want to talk to me... :'(

Me: Stop being such a drama queer...

Mr. Awesome: You love me! <3

Me: I barely know you!

Mr. Awesome: That hurts... But I know you still love me anyway.

Me: See you later, Justin! :P

Mr. Awesome: Fine. Bye. :3

What he said did bring me to the realization that I was getting along really well with Justin so quickly despite my inability to make friends with new people. Maybe it's a change for the better. I really don't see any problem with having more friends since I only had so many back then.