Chapter 7

Katie's POV;

I woke up to a massive head ache pounding against my skull. I groaned and tried to get up but was stopped by a strong pair of arms holding me down. I frozen and turned to see Vic sleeping next to me.

I look down at myself to see I was naked as well as Vic. Events from last night suddenly flooded my mind,

I had sex with Vic.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself, getting up and putting on a bra and some panties. "Katie?" I heard Vic groan in his morning voice.

God fuck that voice is going to kill me.

"Vic I'm so sorry about last night." I apologized as I crawled back into bed. He smiled, "Don't be-" He whispered, pressing his lips against mine, "it was great."

"Oh really?" I asked with a smirk. He nodded, pulling me on top if him. I leaned down and pressed my lips against his. I don't know if its just left over whiskey talking or the fact I was strattling Vic in bed, but kissing Vic was one of the best things that has happened to me this past month.

"Hey Vic, Katie wasn't in her room an-" Jaime said as he walked into the room before stopping dead in his tracks. He just stared at us for a bit with a weird look on his face,

"Out." Vic demanded. Jaime nodded and simply walked out. I covered my hands over my face,

"God, that was so embrassing." I laughed. "No, it would be embrassing if he walked in on us now."

"Why?"

"Because it's time for round two." Vic winked, flipping me over so he was on top. "Oh really now? What if I want to eat some breakfast?" I asked.

"Then I'll stop you. I know where you're weak spot is now." He whispered seductively, kissing my collarbone. I let out a moan and hit his head,

"You bastard!" I chuckled embarrassingly. He smirked, "Your choice, m'lady."

"Hm, go down stairs and be lectured by the guys with my horrid hangover or have sex with you again?...I guess another round wouldn't hurt." I winked, pulling his lips down to mine.

This is the best morning I have woken up to in a long time..

Jaime's POV;

"Well, they had sex last night." I said as I walked down stairs and to the guys.

"Really? How do you know?" Tony asked. "I just walked in on Kate strattling Vic in her bra, they were in his bed, and I doubt that she would be doing that at nine in the morning if they didn't."

"Please tell me he asked her out then." Mike groaned. I shook my head, "Probably not, you guys know how Vic is, too afraid of getting rejected. But it looks like the two of them are at it again so I suggest you down go up there." I shivered.

"We should do something nice for them, like force Vic to take her out or something." Mike suggested.

"Force him?" Tony laughed. "You know what I mean."

"That's not a bad idea, actually. We should set them up on a date." I nodded. "But when? And where? And that sounds like a lot of work." Tony whined.

I pushed him off the couch, "Stop whining you baby, we'll figure it out." I said. "Why not start now? We have nothing else to do." Tony shrugged.

"Alright, I'm calling Katelynn. Her and Kellin will know how to help us." Mike said, whipping out his phone and calling the Quinns'.

"This is gonna be great." I smirked.