Chapter 32

Katie's POV;

"You're just teasing me." Vic chuckled lightly as I parked the car. I shook my head, "Not this time Fuentes, now I bring YOU here." I laughed, getting out of the car. He did the same, grabbing his bag and following me down by the water.

Vic and I have been spending the past week together a lot, giving me a lot to think about. I decided that today was the day I needed to talk to Vic about what's going to happen with..everything.

I sat down and he sat next to me, "Lot of memories by here." I said, watching the waves crash on the sand. He nodded, "We used to go here all the time, whenever we could get away from everyone."

"And our spot." I added. He nodded, "Yeah, there too."

"I miss it, to be honest." I told him truthfully. His head shot in my direction, "Really?"

I nodded, "I love Andy, I really do. But I feel like there's something missing. I don't want to break up with him again because I don't want him to think its you, or even that I don't love him. Something's been missing.." I sighed, shoving my head in my hands.

"Katie, you need to tell him that or you're leading him on and that's wrong." Vic warned me. I nodded, "I know but I can't look into those eyes and tell him that, it'll kill him inside. I already hurt him once, he's one of my best friends, I don't want to do it again."

Vic grabbed my hands in his and looked me dead in the eyes, "You hurt him because he hurt you. Sometimes you just have to, Kate." I nodded, understanding what he was trying to tell me.

"I know what to do now."

*******************

Vic's POV;

"So?" I asked Katie as she re-entered her apartment from outside. Tears started down her cheeks and she ran into my arms. I hugged her tight, rubbing her back in comfort. She wailed in my chest,

"It hurts so bad." she kept repeating. I hugged her tighter and tighter, "I know baby, I know. I'm sorry." I whispered, kissing her head.

"Okay, tell me what happened, start to finish. You need to get it out of you're system." I told her, sitting her down on the couch. She huddled close to me, taking a deep breath and starting from the beginning of the phone call.

*******************

Andy's POV;

I just kept replaying what just happened in my head. I couldn't believe it. This just isn't happening to me. A week before I come home. Not now.

***Flashback to a few mins ago***

"Hey babe, how are you?" I asked as I answered Katie's phone call happily. "Hey, I'm good, how are you and the guys holding up in Australia?" she asked.

"Good, missing you though." I sighed. I could feel her breathing heavily through the phone, "Andy..I-I need to talk to you." she responded. I felt my heart beat faster,

"What's wrong?" I asked anxiously. Is she okay? Is she hurt? Did Vic do something? I'll kill him if he did..

"Andy, this is going to be really hard for me to explain to you, so I'm going to explain the best I can. I just-..I love you, Andy, I really do. I think I've loved you since the minute you were there for me when everything with Vic happened, and I appreciate that so much. I will always love you, Andy. But, I think we should break up. I just need time to myself for one, I want to be by myself for a while to figure myself out and what I want with my career. And because..I just feel like something is missing between us that we both can't fix, it's just what happens. Sometimes relationships are like that and I'm sorry that ours has to be like that, because even I don't want it to be that way. Just know that I love you and you will always have a special place in my heart no matter what. I hope we can still be friends, because I know I can't live without you in my life in some type of way. I'm sorry, Andy."