Chapter 25

Katie's POV;

"I can't believe I'm doing this.." I sighed as I took one last look in the mirror.

I'm going out to dinner tonight with Andy and his parents and I'm pretty nervous. I mean, yeah, we aren't really dating but it's still nerve racking I guess. We're going to a fancy restaurant Andy made reservations at, so I have to dress fancy I'm guessing, that's what he told me at least.

I decided to go with a sleek maroon dress with oil slick black heels. I put on a gold necklace with an anchor and a pearl that my cousin gave me when I was a bridesmaid at her wedding when I was fifteen. Luckily, I had ordered pearl plugs with dangles online recently. I'm already up to a 2g, so thankfully those came at the nick of time. My eyes were a smokey/sparkly grey and white with red lipstick to top it off. I curled my hair and put it up in a bun with one single curl hanging to the side of my right temple. I was finally finished and I just couldn't stop staring in the mirror to fix any type of blemish or imperfection before Andy arrives.

My heart jumped as I heard a knock on my door. It was just a fake date, so why am I so nervous?

"Wow.." Andy breathed as I opened the door. "Is it too much? I'm freaking the fuck out, what if I say something wrong to them?" I asked him anxiously. He laughed,

"You're going to be fine, Kate. It's a fake date and you look wonderful." He smiled, pecking my cheek. I blushed,

"Thank you, and you look sharp yourself." I giggled, walked out and locking my door.

"Alright, time to be the best fake girlfriend ever." I laughed as I followed Andy to his car.

******************

"Right this way." The waitress smiled lightly as she led us to the table. "Andy this place is amazing." I whispered to him as I looked around.

The restaurant was an old Italian style restaurant that looked like the inside of a vineyard, fake vines and grapes hanging along the walls. The place was at a good capacity, not too packed but defiantly not empty. It was so quant, so..peaceful.

"Why thank you. Only the best for my parents and fake girlfriend." He winked. I rolled my eyes and stiffened a bit as the waitress stood in front of his parents.

A small little women sat next to a fairly large, but not fat more like just uh...not buff like uh..big boned? You get what I mean, man. They both smiled sweetly at me as we approached them. They both had such beautiful smiles, and Andy had a mix of their smile. It was so cute.

"Mom, Dad." Andy said excitedly, hugging them one at a time. "It's so nice to see you Andy." His mother said, holding her hand to his cheek.

"It's nice to see you too, mom. Oh uh- Mom, Dad, this is Katie." Andy introduced me. I shook his mother's hand first,

"It's so nice to meet you, Mrs. Glass."

"Oh please dear, call me Lily. It's a pleasure to meet you. And this is my husband, Paul." She introduced me. (A/N: BTW idrk if this is Andy's parents names I'm just like improvising right now :D)

"Very nice to finally meet the girl my son talks about so much." Paul laughed as I shook his hand. I blushed but Andy blushed harder,

"Dad.."

"Please, come sit! Get comfortable, the waitress said she'll be back to take orders in a little bit." Lily insisted. Andy moved to let me in first, so I decided to kiss his cheek in thanks and got into the booth.

He sat next to me and pulled me close by his arm and let it sit at my waist. My stomach churned a bit, but I ignored it.

It's just a fake date, Katie..