Chapter 24

Katie's POV;

I heard a knock on my door and immediately ran over and opened it. I smiled wide and upward to the man standing in front of me.

"I've missed you." I whispered, jumping into his hug. I could feel him smile into my shoulder as I wrapped my legs around his torso. "I've missed my little sis." Austin laughed, setting me down.

"And I brought friends!" He cheered, moving away from the doorway to reveal Alan, Phil, Tino, and Aaron. "My boys!" I laughed as they all hugged me tight.

"Katie!!" Alan yelled picked me up and kissing my cheek, "We've missed you."

"I've missed you guys too. Come in! Sorry it's a mess, I literally just moved in today and I needed company." I laughed. They all came in and looked around, "I love it, it's you." Tino nodded.

"Thanks, its not complete yet, but I intend to make it that way." I laughed. "Come in, sit! We have a lot to talk about!"

*****************

"Have you at least talked to the Tony, Mike and Jaime?" Alan asked. I took a but of my pizza and nodded,

"A little bit."

"Are you guys ever going to talk again?" Aaron asked. I shrugged, "Who knows? With my luck, we'll end up coming face to face soon but probably with no good outcome, it's just the way it is." I stated. The guys all frowned,

"I liked you and Vic together." Phil smiled down at me. I smiled back, "Yeah, I did too."

"You both really loved each other.." Austin whispered. "Do you still love him?" He asked. I twirled my hair and stated at the floor,

"Of course I do." I sniffled. Austin pulled me to his side and hugged me tight, "Then you'll both come together again, eventually."

"But how do you know?" I asked him. He smirked, "Because I'm Austin, I know."

"That was not the answer I thought was coming out of your mouth." Tino laughed. I giggled, "That's not a good enough reason, Austin."

"Yes it is!"

"But you're not always right!"

"Yes I am!" He protested. I rolled my eyes and patted his head, "Sure."

"Okay, back to reality for a second-" Tino spoke up, throwing his empty paper plate in the garbage, "I think I honestly speak for all of us when I say that the saying 'If you truly love something, set it free. If comes back to you, then it is yours.' describes you and Vic perfectly. You just need to wait and see if its meant to be."

"But I don't want to wait." I pouted. He laughed, "Well, that sucks."

I chuckled, "Thanks Tino, thanks."

**************

Vic's POV;

*1 month after Warped Tour ended*

"Ready?" Mike asked, popping his head in my room. I nodded, walking downstairs with him and following him to the car.

We drove a few blocks down and stopped in front of my parents house. I was the last one to get out of the car. I got out wearily and sighed.

Time for interrogation..

"Mis muchachos por favor venga!" My mother said as she invited us inside. The breeze of fresh air hit me before I walked inside my familiar old home. It smelt of delicious traditional mexican food that always made me feel at home, for I truly was.

"¿Dónde está esa hermosa chica tuya Victor?" My mother asked, looking around. I tensed up a bit and sighed,

"We, uh...broke up a few weeks ago." I responded sadly. My mother looked at me with sad eyes. "Boys, please leave me alone with Victor for a moment. Go help your father out back." She demanded. Jaime and Tony went back as well as Mike, for the reason being they were our family as well. Blood related or not.

"Porque, Victor?" She asked. I ran my hands over my face and through my hair.

"Cara came on our bus a few weeks ago and told Katie I wanted Cara to meet me at our bus. I never told her that and I guess Katie believed her and though we would hook up or something and on top of that we were fighting a lot because I didn't want her to be with Andy because I thought she would leave me and-"

"Woah woah! frenar muchacho!" She chuckled. I stopped and took a deep breath to calm myself down. She sighed,

"Where is she now?"

I shrugged, "Somewhere in San Diego. She got an apartment somewhere or something." My mother nodded, thinking for a bit.

"I think you should go after her." she grinned. I sighed, "I can't now. We leave for the Collide with the Sky tour in a few weeks. It'll be chaos if I go after her now."

"Then go after her when you come back!" She insisted. "Love is a steady and time consuming concept, Victor. It's not just living in the moment and being free, it's about being in the moment together and sharing your love with all that you've got."

I hugged her tight, "Thank you, Mamá. Thank you."

*****************

Katie's POV;

"I don't know.."

"Come on Kate, it'll be fun! It's We Came As Romans, Miss May I, Woe, Is Me and Blessthefall for three days in the UK and then we go to Australia for the same thing the next week. It's like a music festival in a way but not." Hance laughed.

"I know and I'd love to photograph it but that's the week I'm suppose to fly out to Texas to see Matty and Brittany."

"Can you go the next week?"

"I'm suppose to meet up with Tay and the guys in New York to try and photograph them in the studio working on the new album." I sighed. "Well, if anything opens up and you can come, call me." Hance demanded. I smirked,

"Of course, Hance. I have to go, I think if I stay on Skype any together the food will burn. Bye." I laughed, ending my Skype call with Hance.

I took a deep breath and sat down with my shrimp and pasta and began to eat.

My home was finally finished. Bags unpacked, walls repainted, t.v. Installed, etc. I finally bought a car and my life was rolling at a good and steady pace. Calls have been rolling in from bands that I worked with on Warped for me to photograph their tours. It's so hectic I can barely handle it! So many things to do, so much equipment to handle, so many opportunities that have opened up that its hard to chose out of them all.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. "Coming!" I yelled, putting down my fork and jogging to the door. I opened it and tilted my head,

"Andy?"

"Hey, can I come in?" He asked anxiously. I nodded moving a little and motioning him to come in, closing the door behind him. "What's up?"

"Can I ask you a HUGE favor?" He asked. I nodded, "Of course."

"Okay but it's pretty big and I don't know if you'd feel comfortable with it..-"

"Anything for you, Ands." I grinned. He smiled and took a deep breath, "I need you to be my girlfriend."

Silence..

"Wat."

"Just to pretend for a day! It's nothing too bad, trust me." Andy promised. I gave him an odd look, "And why are you asking me to pretend to be your girlfriend?"

"I never really told my parents we broke up. They are visiting for the weekend and if I tell them now they'll be bothering me about it 24/7. Please, it'll just be for one night of dinner and that's it. After they leave I'm gonna pretend we broke up and I promise you'll never have to do it again, I swear." He begged. I sighed and paced a little bit, thinking.

"Alright."

"I knew you'd say so...it's okay if yo-..wait did you say okay?"

"Actually, I said alright. It's just one night and I owe you for basically everything so, yes. I'll pretend to be your girlfriend for the night. What should I wear?"