Chapter 35

Vic's POV;

"You should come back in the water with us, it's amazing." I told Katie, shaking my hair dry as I came back to our spot on the beach.

"Australian beaches seem to be the best, maybe not compared to home but still amazing." she replied, sitting up. I nodded, sitting down on my towel next to her and giving her a kiss,

"I love you." she whispered. I smiled wide, "I love you too."

"Alright, funs over mates, time to get back to the house. We've got a long week ahead of us." Lee said as the guys followed him from behind. Everyone groaned but obeyed, packing up all our stuff and leaving to get back to BMTH's house here in Sydney.

"It's awesome you guys have a nice big house here in Australia." Mike told them as we all settled into the home. Lee nodded, "We got a big one for people we tour with here to stay in, we love it here so we visit from time to time and do some small VIP shows from time to time." Lee explained. We all got settled into a few rooms, Katie and I sharing a room of course.

"I'm going to take a bath." Katie said as she plopped her bag down on our bed. "Can I join?" I asked, hugging her from behind. She laughed, "Not this time Fuentes. I need Katie time."

"Fair enough." I said, kissing her temple before she entered the bathroom. There was a knock at the door, causing me to jump a little. "Just a sec!" I yelled, getting up and answering the door.

"So we were looking at some ones online before, you ready to go?" Oli asked, Mike, Tony and Jeremy nodding happily behind him. I smiled, "Yep, lets go."

***********************

Katie's POV;

"It's nice to finally have another girl on tour, you know." Hannah said, whiping the ink off my arm and continuing her work. I smiled and nodded, "I agree, it's nice to share things with Tony but having a girl is a lot more to share with." I chuckled. She smiled lightly,

"I know the feeling. Kean is a great listener, but my mates back home are just a lot easier to open up to. Girl atmosphere is sweeter then men." she chuckled.

"Definitely."

"Alright, were done. You did really well, no fidgeting or anything, good for me." She laughed lightly, putting the plastic cover on my lower arm to protect it.

"It'll be a little swollen but it should go down in a day or two." She explained. I smiled, looking down at the finished project. "It's beautiful.." I whispered as I looked down at my newly tattooed arm.

It's a big circled floral piece, small creases and lines filled with different flowers and dots, almost like the design Hannah has on her hand. She blushed, "Thank you, I added a little more floral in some spots to make it pop more, even though it's just black and skin it still is noticeable, if that's alright with you."

"Of course, it looks amazing! I mean it wouldn't matter now if I didn't but I don't anyways."

"Fantastic, do you want to meet up with the boys now?" she suggested. I nodded, gathering my stuff and following Hannah out of the shop.

"They should be just down the block at this little sushi shop we love, you like sushi?" she asked. I nodded, "Love it!"

"Awesome, lets go."

**********************

"Guys you're gonna be late getting to soundcheck let's GO!" I yelled into the guy's rooms. They all groaned and got up like zombies to change.

"Oh, I see, don't want to get changed with me anymore." Vic pouted, hugging me from behind as he pulled me back into our room. I giggled, "Yep, that's exactly it."

"Thanks." he laughed, kissing my cheek before I left the room to make them all breakfast to go.

"How are we gonna eat this if we have to go!?" Tony asked, holding up a pancake as we all now started to rush. "Just eat it in the car now lets go!"

"Guys, it's okay, the venue is one block away, it's a beautiful day out, we can walk and make it in plenty of time." Oli said calmly and he paused us all. I frowned,

"You could've told me that you know."

"Sorry." Oli piped with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and walked out back to get some fresh air for a bit. Suddenly, my phone started to blare from my pocket. I checked the caller ID to find it saying Lou. I smiled wide and answered the call,

"Hey Lou, how've you been?!"

"Um, not so good Kate.."

"What, why?" I asked nervously, pacing around.

"It's Andy-"