Chapter 16

Katie's POV;

"So here is your schedule for the day. I'll be giving you different schedules every week or so to maybe a day if things get hectic. It'll all depend on how the tour goes. Besides that just stick to your job and have fun." Kevin explained as he handed me my schedule.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Lyman. I won't let you down." I assured him. He laughed, "Please, call me Kevin! And I'm sure you won't. Now go! You'll be late to your first set!"

I thanked Kevin and ran off to the Monster Energy Stage.

My schedule for the day consisted of;

Sleeping With Sirens

Yellowcard

Taking Back Sunday

The Ghost Inside

You Me At Six

Pierce the Veil

Luckily, I have avoided WCAR on the first day. That surely gave me a breather. Even though Pierce was last and SWS was the only other band that I actually knew a member from, the guys said everyone is super sweet.

I ran to the Monster Energy Stage to find Kellin side stage and waiting to play,

"So, I finally get to see Papa Quinn preform live, hm?" I called after Kellin. He turned to me, smiled and then shrugged,

"Sorry, but after this performance, your mid will be blowen. Tell Vic he'll have to pick up the pieces." Kellin replied. I laughed,

"Nice song reference."

"It's what I do. And I'll introduce you to the rest of the band later on. But now, I gotta preform!" Kellin yelled as he ran on stage with the rest of his band.

I shook my head, running to the front to get some of the first shots on tour.

"Matty!"

"Kate! How are ya girl?" Matty asked as he set me down from our hug. I smiled, "Great. I got a lot of good shots from some bands today which is exciting. This tour really takes the wind out of you though.." I puffed.

He laughed, "You get used to it after a while."

"There's my girl." I heard Vic call behind me. I turned around and ran into his hug, "Hi."

"Hey, how was your first day?" He asked, setting his arm around my waist and saying hi to Matty in the process. "Good, I got some really good shots today. Especially from Sleeping With Sirens, their fans can really bring the heat!" I laughed.

"Those are the famous Kellin Quinn fangirls for you." Matty laughed.

"Hey, Vic has tons of fangirls too." Kellin chimed in as he strolled over and said hey.

"Oh does he now?" I chuckled, looking up at Vic. He blushed,

"None of them compare to you, babe. Promise." He assured me, kissing the top of my head and then my lips. I smiled,

"Good."

"You two are so cute it's unbearable." An Australian girl smiled as she walked our way. "Hey! Katie, this is Jenna. Jenna is from Tonight Alive. Jenna, this is my girlfriend, Katie." Vic introduced us.

"It's nice to meet you." Jenna exclaimed. "Same with you! And I just...sorry I am in love with your accent." I laughed. She blushed,

"Thank you, I get that a lot in America."

"She likes the attention." Said a tall guy as he approached us. "Shut up, Beau."

"Hi, I'm Beau. I sing in Bless the fall." He smiled and shook my hand. I smiled, "Nice to meet you, Beau. I'm Katie."