Chapter 1

I never thought that the day I would meet someone so dear to me, would be one of the worst days of my life. I was afraid, I was angry, I was filled up with so many emoptions that I couldn't explain. But, this story is how I am going to explain it. This is the story of how I met the love of my life...

Vic's POV:

"Last show of the tour, and by far the best!" Jaime cheered as we ran off stage. "Deffinately, our home town really knows how to bring it." Tony agreed. I shooky my head, poruing a bottle of water on my hiar and shook it out like a dog.

It was the last day of our tour before we played Warped Tour over the summer. And I have to admit, Jaunary never seemed to be a better month for me. We are finishing up our new album, Collide with the Sky, in a month or so. We release it while we are on Warped, so we have almost a 6 month break. And since we just ended this tour in San Diego, I won't have to fly anywhere.

"Better get back to the bus, we gotta head home." Mike sighed, pulling on his shirt and saying his last goodbyes to our crew. We all said our goodbyes and headed to the tour bus so we could head home.

"God, I can't wait to be sleeping in my own bed again!" Jaime smiled gleefully. I nodded, "Better than sleeping in the bunks. They are nice, but not that nice." I laughed. The guys all chimed in,

"Wait, do you guys hear that?" Tony interupterd our laughter and stopped us all dead in our tracks.

"Hear what?" I asked. We all stood silent to try and hear what Tony was talking about. Finally, we heard agruing in the distance.

"Derek, will just fucking leave me alone!?"

"Bitch, don't tell me what to fucking do!"

That's all we heard before a gun shot. Before I knew it, we were running towards the noise. "Guys, down here!" I yelled finding a tall lanky figure towering over a small girl huddled close to the floor. "Yo, bro, back off!" Mike yelled, tackling the guy.

"Vic, get the her out of here!" Tony yelled to me. I nodded and ran over to the girl. Her small, frail figure was curled up in a ball, holding her arm to her chest. She had dirty blonde hair and blue eyes like diamonds, sheding tears down her rosy pink cheeks. Blood was spilling furiously from her arm and she grasped it protectively.

"Come one, lets get you-"

"Don't come n-near me. P-Please stay a-away." she wept, crawling away from me. I walked over to her softly and caring, "Don't worry, I'm here to help you. Just let me help." I whispered.

She nodded as I picked her up and carried her back to our bus. "Now let me see that." I said to her, reaching for her arm. She flinched back as I came close to her. I looked into her eyes, seeing nothing but fear and pain.

"I'm here to help you. Please, I can make it better."

"Yeah, he said the same thing." she whispered, motioning to the guy Jaime, Tony, and Mike were beating the shit out of. "Well, I'm not him." I assured her, giving her a crooked smile to brighten up the mood. She watched me for a second and before she could speak up, Jaime ran over,

"Call the police, I think we're finished here." Jaime puffed out as Tony and Mike dragged the guy over to the bus. "Tony, call the ambulance. Jaime, call the cops. Mike, bring him here." I demanded, the guys all nodded and did as they were told. I turned to the girl,

"I'll be right back." I assured her. She just looked back at me as I turned away, motioning Mike to bring over the mysterious fucker. "Throw him here." I told Mike, motioning to a corner in the alleyway.

Mike threw him down furiously. I leaned down to take a good look at the prick. He had a beat up face thanks to my bandmates and brother. His hair was short and spiked and his skin was a pale tan. He chuckled as I looked down at him,

"Who the hell are you?" he asked. "You don't need to know. But what I do need to know before the police come is why you fucking shot her." I said, pointing to where I left the girl by our tour bus. The guy chuckled,

"What girl?"

"The one right-" I stopped as I saw the girl was gone. "Go find her." I whispered to Mike. He nodded and ran off. "You see, she can't be trusted. Stupid bitch..." the guy mumbled under his breath. I picked him up by the collar, looking him straight in the eyes as I said,

"You don't dare treat a girl that way, or anyone, ever. Your lucky we are calling the police to take you or we'd leave you here to die. Be thankful, alright?" I hissed. throwing him back to the ground. "Vic!' I heard Jaime call after me.

"The police are right down the block now. Tony and Mike found the girl down the block too, they are taking her to the hospitol now." I nodded, grabbing the guy and dragging him to the police.

Let these guys finish off this asshole.

"Yes, um, a girl just had to check in here for an arm injury. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, she looked about 20 years-old, can we-"

"I'm sorry but unless you are related to her in anyway you can not visit. We won't be able to have visitors for our new comers until 12 o'clock tomorrow." the lady interupted me, an evil smile on her face. I frowned,

"But I need to see if she is okay. Please, Miss, I need-"

"She won't be here, son." I turned around to find a tall, buff man behind the guys and I. He was in a blue, San Diego police officier uniform indicating that he must be a Sand Diego police officier. He was dark skined like the rest of the guys and I with dark brown hair covering his head.

"Why wouldn't she be here? She was injured and this is a hospitol." Mike pointed out. We all nodded before the man spoke up,

"The girl who was shot in the arm?"

"Yes, that's us. Well...it wasn't us but we were there and we called you..." Tony mumbled. The man nodded, "Do you know this girl?"

"No but I need to know if she is okay. Can you tell us where she is?" I asked demandingly. The officier sighed and nodded, "Come with me. I'll take you to her."

"Well, where are you taking us?" we all asked.

"The Recreational Care Center."

Hey guys, It's Ivy :D

Okay, I know I was suppost to be posting an Austlan fanfic but I got this idea when I was in my speacial place a few nights ago and I just have been working on this and it has came out a lot better!! It actually becomes a good story in like the next to chapter or two soo yeahh....

I hope you guys will like this story, I feel like everything will come together in a few more chapters like I said so don't stop reading!!!!

Btw sorry if I used the Recreational Care Center in a different term then it really is I just couldn't think of anything else to call it since I am making this place up. It goes along with the story which will be explained more in the next chapter :p PLEASE DON'T HATE ME!!!

Anyways, Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving you guys!! <333

Fan/Vote/Comment!!

~Ivy Mist