Chapter 9

Katie's POV;

"It's just so weird." David said as he looked at me. "What?"

"Your so tiny. Nicci isn't even that small and Katelynn is pretty tall, same as Courtney." David laughed. I rolled my eyes and pushed him playfully.

Whenever the guy's girlfriends come over, I'm the tiny one out of everyone. Jaime's girlfriend, Courtney, was introduced to me yesterday because she just came back from New Jersey a few days ago. David's girlfriend, Nicci, is as tall as him. Katelynn usually wears heels because she is like a model 24/7, but she is still taller then me without them. I seem to always be the odd one out.

"I've been living here for two weeks now, get used to my shortness already!" I laughed. He shrugged,

"I've brought the holy drink of all drinks!" Josh yelled as he walked through the door. "Oh my god you got Daniels." I smirked and ran over to hug him.

"And Makers Mark for Eric because he is weird."

"Markers Mark is the shit, bro." Eric defended himself. I chuckled, "Don't say Markers Mark is the shit around Daniels lovers, bro. Just don't."

"This is why I agreed to let her stay with us." Josh cheered, picking me up and throwing me on his back for a piggy back ride.

"Why the special occasion of this fine liquid anyways, Joshua?" I asked as he set me down.

"Tony, Mike, Jaime, Courtney and Nicci are all coming over tonight for a BBQ." Eric explained.

"Yep, we are cooking steaks, ribs, burgers, hot dogs, all that good stuff." Kyle glimmered, his mouth practically watering.

"Sounds like Tony will be in Heaven." I laughed sarcastically. Kyle rolled his eyes, "We'll make him a salad or something."

"A salad isn't enough for him! I'll call him and I'll go food shopping with him right now." I said, pulling out my phone and dialing Tony's number.

"But I just went so you didn't have to go." Josh pouted. I chuckled,

"And you did a very good job, Joshua."

"Hello?" I heard a voice come from my phone. "Tony! Pick me up at the house, we need to buy your vegan food because the guys can't take a hit that you won't eat meat." I laughed.

"Alright, I'll be over in five."

"He's been worrying about you a lot lately." Tony spoke up. I fiddled with my hands,

"Has he?"

"Yeah, he doesn't shut up about you. He's ready to call the police about how you have been missing, but we're making sure it won't happen. And Cara doesn't like the talk about you either." Tony scoffed.

I could feel the corners of my lips lift as Tony talked about Cara's jealousy of me. It felt nice to know Vic might actually care.

But he doesn't. He played me.

Tony tries to tell me otherwise, same with Mike, Jaime, and Kellin, but I refused to agree. They have no good reason of why he decided to randomly ask his ex girlfriend, who cheated on him, out instead of me. I know that sounds really bitchy of me, but it's the reason Tony made me leave. He knows that I'd be a wreck if I stayed there, they all knew.

Tony says he sent me to live with David and the guys because I'm like his little sister. Mike, Jaime, and Tony care about me too much to see me as a train wreck in our own home. But Vic...

He doesn't give a shit.

"It might be time for you to come home soon, Kate." Tony said. I shifted my gaze towards him,