Chapter 19

Katie's POV;

"I don't know Hance..."

"Come on! You want to do it right?"

"Yeah.."

"Then trust me, it doesn't hurt until you start getting to the bigger sizes but when you wait long enough it shouldn't hurt anyways." Hance said as he handed me the tapers. I took a deep breath and slid them into my ears. "God Hance if this fucks up my ears you're screwed."

"You'll be fine, trust me, I've never had a blow out or any trouble so just take my word and you'll be fine."

"I better be." I replied. "Alright ladies, break it up, we gotta get going." Austin said as he dragged us out off the bus and towards the Monster Energy Stage.

"See, Austin has his ears stretched too! And so does Brian and Doriano."

"Kevin and Andy don't so it must be a guitarist thing." Austin laughed. I shook my head,

"Nooo! Tony has his ears stretched too and Alan used to have his ears stretched an-"

"Alright enough with the stretching talk, Hance and Austin need to get backstage." Brian demanded as he handed Austin his drum sticks and Hance a mic.

"Brian...I don't like you." Austin joked. Brian laughed and took off with his bass in hand. "We'll catch you later, Young." Hance said as he walked away with Austin. I waved goodbye and went to my usual spot to photograph Woe, Is Me.

I tensed up a bit when I heard some girls talk behind me,

"Isn't that that girl Katie?"

"Yeah, isn't she dating Vic? Why was she hanging out with Hance?"

"I bet she's all over Hance when Vic isn't around. Didn't Andy from We Came As Romans say he liked her too?"

"Oh yeah! What a hoe, way to get around, fucking slut..."

"Totally, Vic deserves so much better. She's just another Cara-"

"Hey, stop it now or I'll throw you out." Matt, one of the body guards, demanded as he saw my tense state. The girls gave him filthy looks,

"You can't do that-"

"I can and I will." Matt hissed. The girls rolled their eyes, "Whatever..."

"Don't listen to them, Kate. They're just jealous of girls with class like you." Matt assured me. I smiled, "Thank you."

"So you took your medicine, right?" I asked Austin. He rolled his eyes, "Yes, like I do every morning."

"Good, good..."

"Katie, I'll be fine."

"I know but this is the first time your performing since it happened and it's been a week and I just-"

"I'll be fine!" Austin laughed as he pulled me into a hug. I smiled, "You better be, now stop crushing my camera!"

"Austin, we're up." Alan said as he ran on stage. He nodded and turned to me, "You better get good shots today, Young."

"I always get good shots!" I yelled after him as he ran on stage. I rolled my eyes and went behind Tino to get going on my job.

Until suddenly, two girls stopped in front of me. One had in short shorts and a tank top and another with shorts and a bikini top. I immediately recognized then when they looked back at me. The two girls from Woe, Is Me.

"You're Katie, right?" One asked. I nodded, "Uh, yeah.."

"And you're dating Vic, right?" The other asked. I nodded, they looked back at each other and gave a smug look.

"Well, you really shouldn't be all over Hance, Andy, AND Austin while you're dating Vic because its kind of called cheating, whore." One scoffed as her friend laughed. I raised my eyebrow, anger flowing throw my veins. I took a deep breath and smiled,

"Well, I'm not 'all over' my friends like you think I am. I love Vic and you ladies are just going to have to deal with it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get away from the stench of slut because you two are filling up the room with it." I replied, walking over to the front of the stage and finishing my job for the day.

"Alright, I understand." I sighed.

"I'm really sorry Kate, we're down a photographer and documenter and I just really need you to fill the spot. You seem to be the photographer everyone on tour wants." Kevin laughed. I smiled,

"It's really fine, Kevin. I'm actually flattered and I'd be honored to fill the spot, it'll be a good opportunity for me." I replied. He grinned, "Perfect, I'll catch you at the barbecue then?"

"You bet, see ya Kevin." I said as I walked off Kevin's bus. I sighed and walked around the venue for a bit, taking in my task for the next two days.

Kevin needs me to photograph and document We Came As Romans for their tour video the next two days while their original documenter is out sick. I actually think this a good opportunity, believe it or not. For one, Kevin is actually pay me a little more money for this extra task on top of my usual photography,which is always good. I also want to make up with Andy and this will be a good reason to start up a friendship again. I haven't talked to Andy since the day he got into the fight with Vic. That was about a week ago. So, I wanted to talk to him and see if we could still be friends, nothing more and nothing less. I've only been thinking of myself the past few months since Andy and I broke up. Before we went out, Andy was my best friend and we were always by each other's sides. I miss that kind of friendship with him. But first, I'd have to run it by Vic, which may be a bit of trouble..

"No way!"

"Vic, please, I need to do this!"

"No, I don't want you around him anymore." Vic demanded. I shook my head, "Vic, I don't have a choice and I want to anyways. You can't keep me away from Andy forever and I miss the rest of the guys too. It's been months since I've actually hung out with them because of all this shit."

"Katie, I don't feel comfortable with this." Vic replied. I shrugged, "I have to do it wether you and I am comfortable with it or not, it's a job I have to do."

"Can't you get a different one!?"

"Not without quitting!" I replied. He froze and sighed, "Alright, but if he tries something-"

"He's dead, I know." I chuckled lightly. Vic walked over to me and pecked at my lips, "I love you."

"I love you too. Now I need to get going, Memphis is next." I said, kissing Vic goodbye and running to my next job.

"And he's okay with this?" Matty asked. "Not really but I told him he has to be, it's my job."

"That sucks." Kellen replied. I shrugged,

"Not really, this is like giving me an opportunity to make up with Andy and be friends again. Plus, I haven't hung out with the guys in forever and that's just not right." I chuckled. Matty smiled,

"That's the spirit! I'm glad you're doing this, Kate." I nodded, "I am too."

"Matty, we're up." Kellen and Jake said as they ran on stage. Matty patted my head before he ran on stage to play. I laughed to myself,

This will forever be the best job.

*******************

A/N

Hey hey hey,

Sorry this was a short chapter but I need to start in the next one which will be long and have more WCAR in it ;D

That's basically all the news I have besides look out for new chapters of my MIW fanfic and my SWS fanfic as well, I've been really like writers blocked with these stories but I'm trying my to get them out there for you guys :)

Fan/Vote/Comment!!

Love you guys!!!

~Ivy Mist