Chapter 30

Katie's POV;

"I will never have a kid." I grunted as a baby continued to cry on the plane. We still had about three hours on the plane and I'm pretty sure I am going to go insane if that baby doesn't shut up.

"It'll be over soon enough." Andy sighed, patting my leg. I gave him daggers, "It better be."

"Good luck if you knock her up, Andy." Kyle laughed next to me. I hit his chest and leaned back in my seat,

"Shut up, Pavone. You wouldn't be too good with a kid yourself."

"Yeah I would be!" Kyle protested. "No you wouldn't." Josh called from his seat in front of us. Andy and I contained our laughter so we wouldn't disturb anyone. Kyle frowned,

"Shut up and go to sleep, we have three hours left." He demanded, moving to his side. I shook my head and turned to Andy,

"First time in Europe, excited?" He asked. I nodded, "Yes! This is going to be so amazing." I replied excitedly. He smiled and pecked my lips,

"Good, now try to sleep, it'll kill time." Andy insisted, leaning back in his seat and closing his eyes. I sighed and leaned back as well, trying my best to fall asleep.

*******************

"Bus or hotel?"

"Hotel tonight, bus for the rest of the week." Dave replied. I nodded, "So I'm guessing that's where we're going now?"

"Yep, good job Kate." Kyle laughed, ruffling my hair. I pouted, "Shut up."

"We're here!" Eric yelled, running out of the car and to go get the keys to our rooms. "Only Eric can have so much energy after a flight from California to England." I commented. The guys nodded,

"I wish I had that much energy."

"Kyle and Dave here's your cards, Lou and Josh, these are our cards, and Andy and Katie, your cards." Eric said, handing everyone their own cards. Andy smirked, pulling me in by the waist and kissed my temple.

"Ew, okay kids, we have one night here and then were on the bus so please make it worth while because you're not doing it on the bus." Kyle said, staring down Andy and I. I flushed and pushed him.

"It's cool babe, they're just jealous." Andy laughed, taking my hand and bringing me inside. "We'll meet you guys back here in the lobby to get some food." I told the guys as Andy and I hopped into the elevator.

*****************

Vic's POV;

"It's just for a week or two until I come back home and we'll have a day to ourselves, I promise."

I kept replaying Katie's last words to me in my head as I warmed up for our fifth show this tour.

She said that after she visits Matty and Brittany when she gets back from tour, we will finally be able to hang out again. I decided that if Katie is truly happy with Andy, then I can't complain. I might as well be friends with her instead of ignoring the love of my life. It might hurt to be just friends with her, but anything less would cut even deeper.

"Come dude, lets go." Tony said, patting my arm and motioning to the stage. I nodded and followed the guys out onto the stage.

********************

"He will get pissed off if he finds out, Vic!"

"Hey, you're outside, right?"

"Yeah but-"

"Then I don't see how he could find out unless he wakes up, comes out here and looks for you. No harm done." I replied, on the phone with a very jittery Katie. I could hear her breathe slowly,

"I guess not. So, how's tour been? I miss talking to you." She replies timidly. I blushed, thankful she couldn't see me through the phone.

"Same old, same old. Drinking, partying, playing, meeting fans. Nothing special."

"Meeting fans is always special." She reminded me. I chuckled, "You know I know that. I love them all, so much. But it's nothing different from usual. Oh god that sounds so mean. Uh-"

"I get what you mean." Katie laughed on the other end. I sighed in relief, "Good. So, how was the fly over to Europe?"

"It fucking sucked. A baby was crying almost the whole time, I wanted to shoot someone and I have horrid jetlag." She groaned. I laughed, "Your boyfriend hasn't made it any better with some lovin'?"

"Shut up, Victor." She chuckled. I pushed my hair back, blowing in the wind as I sat on top of my tour bus. "So he really doesn't want us to talk, huh?"

"I don't even know, dude. He doesn't mind us being friends but I guess he's just worried something will happen." She responded, a little annoyed. "Kate, you okay?"

"I just don't get why he can't trust me! Like, Attack Attack! was suppose to come on tour and Lou said he didn't want them to come because something about Wetzel hitting on me? I don't even know..it frustrates me." She grunted. "He just doesn't want to lose you, Kate. I know how it feels."

"But he has to trust me, if he doesn't then he could lose me. Like-"

"Like how you left when you thought I was going to hook up with Cara?" I brought up. I heard her catch her breath on the other end. "That's different."

"Not in this case it isn't, Katie. When you and Andy broke up, you and I got together and that means-"

"Stop Vic. I told you it's not the same-"

"It is the god damn same thing and you know it." I hissed.

Silence.

"Goodnight Vic."

And before I could say another word, she hung up.

*******************

Katie's POV;

I tangled my hands in my hair and turned around to go back inside to my room. I bumped into a hard surface, letting out a little 'ow'

"You really think I don't trust you?"

I looked up to see a hurt Andy standing in front of me. I shook my head, "I know you don't trust me."

"Katie, I just don't want something bad happen to make a bump in the road for us. We'll break up again and that's something I want to avoid." He said, cuffing my face in his hands.

"Andy, that's what every relationship wants to avoid! Sometimes you can't help things that happen and if there is a bump in the road, we have to get through it together. Like how we are suppose to. You have to be able to trust me and not enclose me like a child or we'll never last." I explained. He licked his lips and nodded, looking down at the ground. I smiled, grabbing his chin and pulling it up to look back at me. I pecked his lips tenderly,

"I'm sorry." I whispered. He shook his head and pulled me closer, "Don't be." He responded, pulling me back in for another kiss. "Let's go back inside." He suggested. I nodded, taking his hand and following him back into the hotel and up to our room.

"Only night we have in this room, care for some fun?" Andy winked, nibbling on my ear as we laid down on our bed. I blushed and nodded,

"Why not?"