Chapter 33

Katie's POV;

"I'm so glad you and Victor are finally back together, took the boy long enough." Vivian groaned. I laughed as I helped her wash the dishes. "Don't blame Vic, it's my fault I've been such a wreck lately, but I'm starting to get on track again. And he didn't ask me out again, I asked for another chance." I pointed out. Vivian rolled her eyes,

"He asked you out properly this morning though."

"True." I agreed, washing off yet another dish.

"Will you be photographing their next tour when they have one?" she asked. I shrugged,

"We're not sure yet, I still might be photographing We Are the In Crowd while they record their new album but they've been short on money for a photographer for that long of a time. I offered to do it for free, even a lot less money, but they refused." I explained. Vivian nodded, continuing to clean the dishes.

"I'm so glad you like the necklace as well, chica. Se ve hermosa."

I blushed, grabbing hold of the necklace Vic gave me. "I love it, so much. I never want to take it off." I chuckled lightly, twirling it in my grip.

"Victor spent so much time and thought into that necklace. He went from shop to shop with me until he finally found the one. He said it was perfect for you, perfect for your eyes. Now I see that it's true." she smiled up at me. My smile grew bigger and bigger as I felt the stone in my grip.

"Go play with your boyfriend, I can take care of the rest." Vivian insisted. "But Vivian I-"

"Go." she demanded, already starting the rest of my pile. I smiled, thanked her and went off to find Vic and the guys.

They all sat in the living room talking about tours and shows in the past and ones they want to play in the future. I hoped in the seat next to Vic and cuddled against him right away.

"Hi." he smiled down at me. I grinned, "Hi."

"Oh god." Jaime groaned, rolling his eyes. I rolled my eyes at him, "You're just jealous."

"He is." Vic tagged in. Jaime stuck his tongue out at us and frowned, "I want Vic to cuddle with me!"

"Too bad, I have Katie." Vic teased, kissing me roughly. "Hey, don't handle my future daughter in law so roughly, Victor!" Vivian yelled from the kitchen. Vic blushed, "I'm sorry." He whispered to me as everyone drifted into conversation.

"It's okay, the kiss wasn't painful or anything." I chuckled. "No, I mean the whole future daughter in law thing, sorry if that was a little weird to you. My parents both just really love you. I mean, I thought I loved you but god do they love you." He chuckled nervously.

"It's fine, I'm actually okay with it."

"Really?"

"Yeah, maybe one day I can be their daughter in law..hopefully. I kind of want it to happen. If that's too weird I'm sorry." I replied shaky but confidently. Vic blushed but nodded along,

"No, its not at all. I do too."

"Really?" I asked. He nodded, "I would love for that to happen."

"What in hell are you two talking about over there?" Tony asked. We both looked around to find no one surrounding us. We both giggled,

"Nothing."

"Well come on, were opening presents." Tony said excitedly, skipping to the next room. "Come on-" Vic grabbed my hand and led me to the next room.

All the guys sat next to the tree while Vivian and Victor Sr. sat on the couch together. Vic scattered over to the couch, sitting down next to his father. I smiled as I watched them all, the boys on the floor opening presents like little children and Vic with his parents on the couch.

"Katalina, come sit, you're part of the family now." Victor Sr. insisted, motioning to the seat next to Vivian. The guys all nodded and I smiled.

"We're a family, Katie." Vivian smiled, taking my hand and sitting me down next to her. I nodded, "Yeah, a family."

*******************

Vic's POV;

"So you two have been doing well?" Kellin asked. I nodded, "Really well, Thursday is New Years and after that, two weeks into January is going to be a year since we all found Katie. Soon it'll be Katie and my one year.." I pointed out.

"You guys haven't been going out for a year!"

"I know I know but we have and haven't, I'm going to ask her what she wants to consider it when it comes around, you know? We've been on and off, that's why. But now were finally together, for good. I intend to do all I can to keep us together. I love her." I explained. Kellin nodded in understandment,

"I understand, man."

"Understand what?" Katie asked as she entered the room and sat by my side. I pulled her close to me and smiled, "Just that I love you."

"Shut up." She laughed, pushing me playfully. Suddenly, we heard a noise coming from upstairs, knowing that Copeland woke up. Katelynne has gone out to go grocery shopping, that's why Katie and I came over to their house so it wasn't such a struggle.

"Can I?" Katie asked Kellin. He chuckled, "Of course, she loves you." Kellin replied. Katie squealed and jumped off the couch, running upstairs to get Copeland.

"At least she'll be good if you knock her up." Kellin pointed out, taking a sip of his coffee. "It wouldn't be much of an accident if it happened, and if it was I wouldn't care."

"You really want to have a family with her don't you?" he asked me. I nodded, "I think I do."

"Back."

We both looked up to see Katie now with Copeland in her arms. She sat down next to me and set Copeland in her lap, facing me.

"Hey Cope." I said, smiling down at Copeland. She looked up with me wide eyes and a slightly open mouth. Katie giggled, "Look Copeland, it's uncle Vic."

"She'll just keep staring its alright." Kellin responded. We all laughed and continued to play with Copeland.

"You two would make good parents." Kellin brought up. I shot up and gave him a look.

I may know that I love Katie and want to spend my life with her, but who knows if she feels the same. We have talked about marriage before, but not kids.

"I guess we would. What do you think?" she asked me, blushing. I blushed as well, "Yeah, I know we would."