Chapter 34

Katie's POV;

"I-I don't understand."

"Well, were going on a world tour..in a month we leave for Australia then head to Europe and Asia, only Brazil in South America and then the US. We'll be gone for about six months to a year." Tony explained. I look back at all the guys and ran my hands through my hair,

"Wow..thats big. Congrats guys." I said, hugging them one by one. I pulled away from Vic and he looked at me with sad eyes.

"I don't want to leave you." he whispered. I took his hand in mine and kissed it, "I don't want you to leave either."

"We're doing everything we can to get you to come with us, Kate. We called Adam to see if you guys can work together on the tour since he's the photographer, but he needs to get back to us since he gets off the Don't Pray for Us tour tonight. He said he'd love to work with you again." Jaime told me happily. I smiled lightly, "You guys don't have to do that. Have your fun on tour I don't want to ruin it."

"We want to." they said in unison. We all laughed together at the weird coincidence. "I love you guys." I told them. They all smiled, "We love you too."

"But I love you more." Vic said, picking me up and sitting me on his lap. I rolled my eyes, "Suck up."

Suddenly, a phone started to ring. We all checked our phones. "It's me." Vic said. "Who is it?" Mike asked. He checked the caller ID and smiled, jumping up. "Its Adam!"

"Answer it!" I demanded. He nodded and clicked the answer button. "Hello?" he asked, putting the phone on speaker. "Hey Vic, it's Adam."

"Adam, what's up man?" he asked. Adam chuckled, "Nothing much, tour ends tonight so it's pretty crazy here. Is everyone there?"

"Were here!" Tony responded. "Even Kate?"

"I'm here Adam." I replied happily. "Good, good. I just wanted you guys to know that I've been talking with your manager from Fearless and we've been fooling around with some ideas. Katie, if you're interested, I loved to work with you again on this world tour, make it like old times at Warped?" Adam asked. I smiled at the guys and nodded,

"Totally, I would love that!"

"Great! I'll call him back and tell him you're up for it. I'm sure Dillion won't mind. I'll let you guys know when he gets back to me."

"Thanks Adam, see ya." We all thanked Adam and said our goodbye. Vic put down his phone and smiled at me, I returned the gesture.

"We'll leave you two alone for a bit before we celebrate." Tony said, leading the guys out of the room. Vic picked me up and sat me on his lap,

"A year on tour with us, what do you think?" he asked me. I shrugged, "What else could I ask for? Tour with my best friends and amazing boyfriend, seeing the world. That's more then enough for me I promise you." I chuckled, pecking his nose.

"It'll be a lot more then that, I promise." he replied. I huddled against his chest and relaxed, "Do you think that one day this will all just..come to an end?" I asked Vic. He shrugged,

"Not until we want it to."

"Good point." I chuckled. "Why the sudden mental life question, babe?"

"I don't know, just messing around in my mind I guess." I lied. Vic sighed, "I know, I've been thinking about it too. If it happens then it happens, Kate."

"I'm not going to hold you back with that though, Vic. You're meant to do this for the rest of your life." I explained. He laughed, "That doesn't mean it's the only thing I'm meant to do for the rest of my life."