Chapter 11

Vic's POV;

"Get over it Victor, you put this on yourself." Mike said as he stepped into my room. I wiped my eyes from my tears,

"Shut up, Mike."

"No, I won't shut up. I'm going to keep talking because the reason you want me to shut up is because I'm fucking right. Now look at yourself, dating a skank and still in love with a girl who moved on. How does it feel, Vic?" He asked, shaking his head.

I sniffled, "It feels like shit." Mike sighed,

"In these type of cases, Vic, I don't like to be right. But, I can help you out since you're my big brother." He insisted. I nodded, indicating for him to give me some advice.

He sat next to me on my bed, giving me a sign we may be here for a while. "Break it off with Cara, first off."

I went to argue, but stopped in my tracks as he gave me an angry look. I sighed and nodded, telling him to keep going,

"Well, you're so lucky that Katie decided to stay home from tour with the guys, so she is most likely coming back to live here."

My face lit up, "She is!?"

"Yes, God, calm down man! Anyways, when she comes back, you have to win her trust back. That's all you need to do." Mike shrugged. I raised my eyebrows,

"That's it?"

"Vic, you don't understand Katie nearly as much as you think you do. She loves you, wether she knows it or not. It took you a while to realize you loved her until she left, right?" He asked. I nodded,

"But from the state we found her in, she's broken. She needs to be fixed. And when you two fell for each other, she was being fixed. But then you broke her again. Now Andy is fixing her and you need to win her trust back so she realizes that YOU'RE the one she loves, not Andy. Do you get what I'm saying?" He explained. I nodded,

"But what if Andy is the one she really loves?" I asked, trying not to think about it. Mike shrugged,

"Then you're screwed."

"Well, I love her, and I need to get her back. And I know just how." I smirked

Katie's POV;

"Baby, I'm gonna miss you so much." I pouted, attaching Andy and my lips again and again. He groaned,

"I know, are you sure you can't come with us? I don't know if I could last a month without you." Andy whined, kissing my neck.

I bit my lip, "I know and I'm sorry. Lets just hope the time goes by quickly, hm?"

He nodded, "Come on, we better get going before they leave without me." Andy insisted, taking my hand and pulling me downstairs. I sighed as he picked up his bags and piled them into the bus.

"I'm gonna miss you so much. It's going to be really boring without you." Andy pouted, pulling me close by my waist. "Hey! What about us!?" Lou yelled from behind. We laughed as Andy shot him the finger.

"I'm gonna miss you too. Promise you won't find a prettier girl on tour?" I pouted. He smirked, "No one is as pretty as you, so never. And only if you promise not to leave me for another guy while I'm gone."

"I would never." I giggled. He leaned down and attached ours lips one last time,

"Katie... I love you." He stuttered. I blushed, "I love you too, Andy. Now go, I'll see you in a month." I sighed, kissing him goodbye as he hopped into the bus with the rest of the guys.

"See you in a month."

"KATIE!" Jaime yelled as he jumped onto me. I laughed, "What's up, Preciado?"

"Bored as FUCK without you here! Thank god the guys went on tour!" Jaime's chuckled. I rolled my eyes,

"Don't remind me."

"Awh, does little Katie miss her boyfriend already?" Jaime fake pouted. I nodded, giving him puppy dog eyes. "Come here, babe, give me a hug." Jaime said, engulfing me into a hug.

"Oh my god, it's Katie hugging time!!" Tony said, running over and joining our hug. "You guys kill me."

"Katie?" I heard Vic say from the top of the stairs. Tony, Jaime, and I all broke away from our hug to look towards Vic.

"V-Vic....hi."

"What are you doing here?" He asked. I looked to the guys, "You didn't tell him!?"

"Mike said he would tell Vic!" They said in unison. I sighed, rolling my eyes and turning back to Vic,

"I'm moving back in while the guys are on tour...and because I'm bound by the police too as well." I chuckled. Vic frowned,

"Not going on tour with them?" He asked. I shook my head, "Decided not to go."

"Come on, let me help you unpack." Tony insisted, bringing me to my usual room. I sighed,

"This feels like a fucking cycle." I puffed. "That's why I took you out of it."

"Thanks." I thanked Tony. He smiled and set down my bags on my bed.

"You know he is going to try and win you back, right?" He asked. I nodded with widened eyes, "I'm aware. I'm just trying to ignore that fact."

"Just think of Andy." Tony demanded, rubbing my shoulder. I nodded and smiled,

"He told me he loved me this morning. A guy has never told me he loved me before. I mean, they have, but not the way he said it. Like, I knew that he really meant it and it wasn't pity love or childish love. It was real." I smiled happily.

"Well?"

"Well, what?" I asked. He shrugged, "Did you say 'it' back?" He asked. I smiled, "Yes.."

"So you do love him?" Tony asked in disbelief. I nodded, "I don't know if we are going to get married or any of that kind of love but it's definitely there, I'll give you that. But yes, I do love him."

"Well, that's great, Kate. Congrats. Now, lets go get some food, I'm starving." Tony laughed. I rolled my eyes and chuckled, following him back to the kitchen.

Andy's POV;

"Come on bro, we have to play." Eric called after me. I sighed and smiled at the picture of Katie and I.

It's already been a week since we left for tour. I've skyped Katie everyday since. She decided to move back in with Pierce while we are gone on tour, and I'm as worried as ever. If she's living with the guys again, that means she is living with Vic everyday while I'm gone. I'm just worried that she's going to leave me for him. He is the one who she liked first, but I am her boyfriend. I shouldn't be worried, but of course I am. We have been doing good for only a month of dating. Lets hope it stays that way.

"Hey, babe! Just finished a show?" Katie asked over our Skype call. "Yep, it was a good one. Texas is a really good ride for us, the fans our crazy. Anyways, how was your day?" I asked.

She chuckled, "Great, the girls and I went out today, and such. Missing you, the usual."

"I miss you too." I pouted. "Shut up with the lovely dovey shit!" I heard Mike yell from the backround. We both laughed,

"You're just jealous, Michael!" Katie yelled. She turned back to the screen,

"The guys say hey." She smiled. I laughed, "I can tell."

"Well, I have to go. We're all going out to eat tonight so I have to shower. I love you."

"I love you too, can't wait until I see you again." I winked. She nodded, "Same, bye."

"Bye." And with that, she was gone. I sighed, closing my laptop and laying down in my bunk.

"Damn, you do miss her." Kyle laughed as he passed my bunk and sat across from me in his. I nodded,

"We've been going out for a month and I've only been able to be with her for a week. It sucks more then you'll ever know." I whined, shoving my face into my pillow. He laughed,

"It'll all blow over soon, we'll be home before you know it. Just try to get some sleep for now. You can Skype your girlfriend in the morning." Kyle assured me. I rolled my eyes and shut my bunk light, trying to get my mind off tour with Katie