Chapter 31

Katie's POV;

"Be safe, have your phone by you at all times. Call me right when you get off the plane, alright?"

"Yes Dad." I smiled sadly back at Andy. He looked down at me with a half smile, "I'm gonna miss you." He whispered, laying his forehead on mine. I forced a small smile,

"I'm going to miss you too." I whispered back, hugging him tight. I pulled away sadly and kissed him passionately.

"Have fun in Australia and New Zealand and where ever else you're going." I chuckled, giving him one last kiss. He waved goodbye as I got on line to board the plane.

*********************

"I'm so sorry Kate."

"It's fine! I havent even gotten to the airport yet so I can just exchange the ticket when I get there. I hope Britt is alright, tell her I give her my best and I can't wait until we can meet." I told Matty over the phone.

"Thanks for understanding, Katie. I'm sorry again. I have to go, we're on our way to the hospital now. We're coming to California soon after she heals from surgery so we'll see you then."

"Good luck! Bye." I said, hanging up. I sighed and sat down in the seat in front of me.

Brittany broke her foot and has to go into surgery so I won't be able to visit them here in Texas. I just got here and now I've got to get back to San Diego. Matty and Britt don't know I'm here in Texas, but I don't want them to know. I don't want them to feel bad I already got here so I told Matty that I haven't even got to the airport and I can just exchange the ticket to one for California.

Luckily, I got my hands on a ticket to Cali and the plane starts to board in a about an hour.

I took out my phone and texted Tony.

To: Turtle baby<33

Britt has surgery so I can't make it to Texas. Boarding on a plane back to Cali in an hour. Meet me when I get back??

Almost immediately I got a response,

From Turtle baby<33

We'll all be there ;) Can't wait!<3

I smiled to myself and sent him a quick thank you text, then pulling up Andy's number to call.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Britt has surgery and she'll be on bed rest for a while so I told Matty I got to exchange my ticket for one to California. He doesn't know that I got here so tell the guys so they don't find out. I board in about an hour." I told him. "Alright, are you okay? Did you get there alright?"

"Yep, everything's great. Just tired of course. Tony said he'd meet me at the airport when I land back in San Diego so I have someone to watch over me, before you ask." I chuckled. I could feel his warm smile through the phone,

"Good. Look I have to get going, we're driving to the airport now to get to New Zealand. Be safe."

"I will, and you too. Bye." I said, hanging up. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket and decided to walk around for a bit.

Might as well, I've got some time before my trip back to Cali.

******************

"Katie!"

I turned around to see Tony and Jaime running towards me. Before I knew it, I was engulfed in a huge hug from the both of them.

"I missed you guys too." I laughed as they hugged me tighter. "Alright, my turn." Mike said, picking me up and spinning me around.