Chapter 10

Katie's POV;

"Are you sure you don't want to come with us to record?" Andy asked. I nodded,

"I'll get bored easily, no offense."

"But it'll only be for an hour or so. And I can keep you preoccupied." He winked. I rolled my eyes,

"Well that's sweet of you, but Nicci, Katelynn, and Courtney are picking me up now." I replied as we stepped outside and onto the porch.

"To go where?" He asked. "They didn't say..." I chuckled. He rolled his eyes and smiled,

"Well, be careful."

Almost on cue, the girls all pulled up in Nicci's car,

"Come on loser, we're going shopping!" Katelynn yelled from the passenger seat. I smiled to myself from the Mean Girls quote Katleynn used.

"Bye!" I chirped, giving Andy a peak in the lips and running to the car. "Heyy!" The girls all said in unison.

"Hey, by the way, love the Mean Girls quote." I laughed. Katelynn shrugged, "It's what I'm here for."

"Ugh, I really need this time off from work! It's cutting into my favorite time of the day!" Courtney whined, leaning her head on my shoulder.

"And what time is that?" I asked. "When Jaime and I sleep together, duh!" She said in an obvious voice. We all laughed,

"That's my favorite part of the day too, well, when David and I do at least." Nicci laughed. "My favorite part is when Kellin and I literally sleep together. Like, asleep and not being woke up by Copeland." Katelynn laughed.

"Mine is dinner time." I smiled. They girls all giggled, "Your's would be the same as ours if Andy would just grow some balls and ask you out already!" Nicci yelled, a bit angry but also excited.

I blushed, "That's not gonna happen."

"Are you kidding, Katie!? He goggles over you like an animal!

And I see the two of you kissin' and cuddling when we all hang out." Courtney winked. I blushed even deeper as the girls talked about Andy and I.

I do admit, he gives me butterflies. Nervous ones and excited ones. That's a good thing, right?

"Well, how about we just get boys off of our minds for a bit and do some shopping, huh ladies?" Nicci suggested as she parked the car.

We all cheered, piling out of the car and into the mall.

"Do you think this is too big and I could cut it or what?" Courtney asked as she stepped out of the dressing room. We all peaked out of ours to give her our opinions,

"Cut it, then the ends will get all shriveled but it'll be cute." I said as she stood there in an oversized Guns n Roses tshirt. Katelynn and Nicci both agreed and we all went back to our dressing rooms.

"Okay, what do you guys think?" I asked as I twirled around in a flowy white tank top with gold chains as straps.

"Oh my god Katie, it looks gorgeous on you! You're buying that shit!" Katelynn yelled as she examined my shirt. "Thanks!"

"You should seriously be a fashion artist, Katie. You've got the look, you can picture outfits transformed into something new, all that stuff! You'd be really good at it. And Katelynn could be your model, problem solved." Courtney insisted. Katelynn shook her head,

"No, she'd be a photographer if anything. I've seen the pictures in your room, Kate. You're amazing." Katelynn winked. I blushed, "Thanks-"

"Woah, woah, woah, hold the phone. YOU took those pictures!? I thought those were printed out on the Internet..." Nicci wandered. I nodded,