Chapter 28

A/N

Okay yes I do understand that the way Katie is so far is kind of slutty but I promise she's not a whore. She's not.

Alright, now that we've got that out of the way, HI GUYS!!! IM BACK!!

I'm trying to keep up with all my stories the best I can so please bare with me and I know I say that a lot but I like procrastinating and I have camp too so I have an excuse lol and it's theater camp so..learning lines and..this is a good way of procrastinating too because I'm not learning lines even though I should :) I love you guys<3 btw :3

Fan!

Vote!

Comment!

~Ivy Mist

******************

Katie's POV;

I took a deep breath as I stood in front of the boy's front door. I finally got the courage to knock on it and almost immediately the door was answered.

"Katie, come in!" Jaime insisted, pulling me in from the doorway. I giggled, "Same old Jaime."

He hugged me tight, "We missed you so much." He whispered. I petted his head, "I know, I missed you guys too."

"Alright alright, my turn."

Jaime and I both turned to see Mike behind us. Jaime untangled his grip on me as I ran to Mike. "Mike!!" I yelled as I ran into his hug. He smelt like cigarettes and cologne and I could feel his smile as I buried my face in his chest,

"I missed you, Kate."

"I missed you too, Michael." I grinned, staring up at him. "Hey, what about me?" Tony asked as he ran downstair. I rolled my eyes and ran over to him, giving him the biggest hug of all,

"Of course I missed my favorite turtle." I chuckled as I let go of him. "Alright, we can just relax out in the backyard and Vic will be back soon with some gas for the grill." Mike said, leading us to the back.

I took a seat in front of the guys as we sat by the pool. I felt a cool breath pass my face as the sun was setting. "So, what's new?" Jaime asked anxiously as he sat down.

"Nothing much, I leave for tour in Europe in like four days, that's basically-"

"With who!?"

"Oh, uh, blessthefall, Miss May I, We Came As Romans, Woe, Is Me, and some local bands wherever they're playing in England and then I come back after a week and go to Texas to see Matty and Brittany." I explained. "Oh.."

"Uh, yeah but I heard you guys are doing a headliner starting next week, that's great!" I smiled, changing the subject. "Yeah! We headline a new tour starting next week with Sleeping with Sirens, Tonight Alive and Hands Like Houses."

"Awh, luckies!! Tell Jenna I miss her." I pouted. They laughed, "Will do."

"Alright, who's ready to eat?" Vic asked as he entered the back. He smiled in my direction, making my heart sink. I hid my face somewhat behind my hair, still able to see him frown as I looked away.

It's gonna be a long night.

******************

Vic's POV;

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked Katie as I pulled her inside. "Nothing."

"No, something is wrong. You've been avoiding me all night. Is this about the other night? At our spot?" I asked. She took a deep breath, running her hands through her hair, "No, it's not that I promise. I've just been thinking a lot."