Chapter 2

Vic's POV:

"The what?" we all asked in unison. The officier sighed, "Let me explain on the way. I'm officier Martinez, but call me Jones." Jones introduced himself with a smile. "I'm Victor but call me Vic. This is Jaime, Tony and my brother, Mike."

"Nice to meet you all."

"Same, but I have to say, your name is a very cop like name." Jaime chuckled. Jones chuckled as well, "Yeah, I get that a lot." he laughed as we all got into his car and drove onto the highway.

"So, where are we going again?" Mike asked, staring out the window of the front seat.

"The Recreational Care Center. The girl's name is Katherine Ivory Young, known to as Katie. 25 years old, no parents, no siblings, living on her own. No surprise this happened to her. It happens often to everyone's surprise. We found information on her right away but there isn't very much to tell. She isn't one for getting around. So, we sent her to the Recreational Center. It's a place we keep victims with little information like her." Jones explained, stopping at a big building and parking so we could make our way into the center.

The building was big and jail like. Almost like a box. We made our way in, going through monitors, scanners, and hallways before getting to a stairwell that lead downstairs. "They should be keeping her somewhere here..." Jones whispered, unlocking a door.

The door led to a huge room and that seperated into two seperate spaces. The room that we were in had doctors, police, and other vistors as well as people inside. The second half was seperated by the first half by a glass wall. It had a bed, a closet, and a t.v. inside of it. The rest was just open space, surrounded by nothing.

"You guys are keeping her...here?" I asked in disbelief. He nodded, "We need her to stay here to anwser questions on what happened and more information on her until we let her go."

"But, it's like a jail cell here." Mike said, slightly pissed off. Jones sighed, "I know it seems a little strange for you to be here but-"

"What do you mean but!? You can't keep her locked up here! It's like abuse for chirst's sake! What is wrong with you people!?" I exploded on them. Everyone's eyes were on me as I grew angry,

"Vic, just calm dow-"

"Um, excuse me?" we all turned as we heard a fragile voice come from the other side of the glass.

"Where am I?

Katie's POV:

"What do you mean but!? You can't keep her locked up here! It's like abuse for chirst's sake! What is wrong with you people!?"

I know that voice...

I sat up from my laying position and looked around.

Where the hell am I?

I asked myself, trying to move but my arm refusing to let me.

And what the hell happened to my arm?

I flinched as I tried to touch it.

Oh yeah, Derek...

I got up, despit my injury and walked over to a glass wall that stood between me and a seperate room. That's when I saw them. The guys who saved me from Derek. The guy who tried to help me.

No one tries to help me. No one....

"Um, excuse me?' I spoke up in my usual crappy ass softy fucking voice. They all turned to me, I froze. I took a deep breath, "Where am I?"

"Your at the San Diego Recreational Care Center. We just need you to anwser some questions and you can leave, alright?" a man said sweetly to me. I nodded unsurely,