AUTHORS NOTE

I feel the need to make a note concerning chapter III. Partially the part about Eris standing by and basically letting the girl get raped. By no means do I share the same view as Eris. It was horrible 100%, but Eris is also horrible. She has few redeeming qualities at this point. She believes she is above everything in the world, and if it doesn't directly concern her, why should she care? She has very little to no empathy for other people and she eventually realizes her actions do have consequences and she will have to live with her poor choices. I said it from the beginning, I made Eris to be evil. I don't mind if you hate her, but I'd prefer if you didn't. Eris won't care either way.

This story is about the villains. I enjoy stories about a nice heroine, however, there are tons of stories out there like that. If you can't wrap your head around what she did, then please don't continue reading. Eris' whole life she has chosen to do the wrong thing simply out of a. Lack of interest in others. She didn't know the girl personally so why should it matter what happens to her? And b. It's more fun to do the wrong thing.

Eris Cassiopeia Avery is a VILLIAN. Why is okay to love men villains, but females don't get the same love? She will grow, and become more tolerable, but she is and always will be a villian.

And I love her to death, and I hope you continue reading.

ALSO remember, hero's will risk you to save the world BUT villains will risk the world to save you.

Another note. What happened to the girl happens everyday in real life. People always turn a blind eye to what happens, I don't agree with any of the choices Eris makes. This story isn't about me and what I do. This is about the character I created and I wanted to tell a story I had never seen, a real villian. Not a washed down version of one where she's just half bad or rude, I wanted to portray a true villian.