𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖝

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖝 | 𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖘

  ERIS HELD THE NEWEST COPY OF THE DAILY PROPHET tightly in her hands as she continued reading the newest article. It was confirmed the ten high security prisoners escaped in the early hours of yesterday evening. The Minister Fudge reassured that he already informed the Muggle Prime minister of the dangerous nature of the individuals.

We find ourselves, most unfortunately, in the same position we were two and a half years ago when the murderer Sinus Black escaped, Fudge reported.

Nor do we think the two breakouts are unrelated. An escape of this magnitude suggests outside help, and we must remember that Black, as the first person ever to break out of Azkaban, would be ideally placed to help others follow in his footsteps. We think it likely that these individuals, who include Black's cousin, Bellatrix Lestrange, have rallied around Black as their leader. We are, however, doing all we can to round up the criminals, and we beg the magical community to remain alert and cautious. On no account should any of these individuals be approached.

Eris scoffed as she finished reading the article. The Minister was trying his hardest to reassure everyone that Voldemort in fact hadn't returned, but Eris also thought it might work well in their favor. It would give them the upper hand if everyone assumed he was still dead with the exception of Harry Potter and his group.

  Eris snickered as she heard some of her classmates make up the most outrageous rumors about the escapees. She had heard the some believed they spotted them in Hogsmeade, specifically the Shrieking Shack. Eris thought it was rubbish.

"You haven't been around a lot. You okay?" Blaise questioned as the two walked to their class. He wasn't sure when he stopped being afraid of her, but she somehow found a way into his heart.

He thought of Eris as a deeply broken person. That she was sharp on the outside, but she was really just sad on the inside. She was still the strongest woman he knew. Even stronger than his mother who had every one she loved die.

Eris shrugged with a soft smile, "I'm fine."

He looked at her skeptically. "You and Crouch? That real?"

Eris snickered, "what do you mean?"

"Is it real? Do you actually like him?" He questioned. 

In all his years at Hogwarts he had never seen Eris so much as bat an eye at a man if it didn't bring her some kind of gain. That's what she was always after. Someone or something that would get her ahead in life. It was smart he had always thought. If he had the capabilities Eris had he would do the same thing.