𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔦𝔵

𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔦𝔵 | 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴𝔰

Photo for reference later(: DRACO DOES NOT WEAR WHAT THE GUY IS LMAO THIS GUY LOOKS CRUSTY would never do my baby like that

  OCTOBER FIRST MARKED THE BEGINNING OF ERIS' FAVORITE HOLIDAY. The only holiday her parents actually celebrated - Halloween. Every year in the Avery manor, they decorated a tree. It was your typical Christmas tree but instead of decorating it for Christmas they decorated it for Halloween. Multiple charmed heads were placed as ornaments, some liked to speak as you walked by. Skeletons were placed under the tree rather than presents.

Hogwarts had brought out all their decorations as well for Fall and Halloween. The dining hall had enchanted pumpkins that floated above your head. Skeletons danced around, and the ghosts loved participating in the holiday aswell. They took great pleasure in harmless scares.

However, the month of October and specifically Halloween held many different meanings for many different people. For example, Harry Potter. His parents had been killed by Lord Voldermort, so Halloween probably wasn't his favorite holiday. For Hagrid it meant growing his pumpkins to the size of houses.

Eris zones back into reality as the irritating pounding sound batters into her ear drums as Flich tacks up another Decree onto the wall.

  She was surprised he could even find room on that wall too hang anymore, and she had to give him points for bravery. She would never get up on that ladder. It looked like one strong gust of wind from falling over.

"Are you going to the All-Hallows festival this evening?" Aurora asked Eris. The trio bundled up tighter in their coats as they walked across the black top to get to the other section of the Castle. Red and Yellow leaves crunched under Eris' doc martens as she walked.

The All–Hallows festival is a giant festival put on by Hogwarts and some shops from Hogsmeade. Students can dress up if they wish, but it's not a requirement. They sell and provide all different kinds of Halloween themed drinks, snacks, and even one of a kind decorations and Knick knacks. There were also tons and tons of games and prizes.