𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖎𝖝

𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖝𝖎𝖝 | 𝖒𝖆𝖉 𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊

ERIS WAS ALMOST CERTAIN SHE WAS HAVING A MANIAC EPISODE. She was in full blown detective mode. After speaking with Montague she headed straight for the library where she managed to break in, figure out how to relock the library, and gather the biggest pile of books she could muster.

As she finished another gigantic book on magical objects she shut it and then took a deep breathe in as her fingers wrapped tightly around the bind of the book. She then slammed it repeatedly into the table causing a loud boom over and over again.

Once she was done she threw the book onto an empty table near her full of other discarded books she had finally. "Stupid fucking books," she muttered to herself as she grabbed another one.

She flipped through the pages. "Alright, what do we know? We know he was trapped. So it must open. We know he traveled from Hogwarts without apparating, so we know it must have its own way of travel... which leads us... right back to square one. Perfect!" She muttered to herself.

She then looked up for a moment with a frown on her face. "I think I'm crazy," she said and then shook her head as if to clear her thoughts.

She hadn't slept in quite awhile. She was running off one, one hour nap she managed to squeeze in yesterday. It also didn't help she was using a lot of brainpower between her class work and trying to solve this mystery.

"Flying car... definitely not,"

"Flying carpet.. no. Why the fuck are their so many flying objects," she muttered as she flipped another page.

She rubbed her temple as she continued reading.

Her long hair had been throw messily into a bun on top of her head. Multiple strands flying out, and her baby hairs framed her face. Her robe had been lazily tossed into a seat beside her as she sat in the chair with her legs pulled up into her. One legged tucked under her, while she rested her head on her other.

"Portkey.. hmmmm," she muttered as she pursed her lips and looked up into the air and bobbed her head side to side. "No," she said distastefully as she flicked to the next page.

A port key wouldn't have trapped Montague on a loop. It was the first suspect of course, but it wasn't the perpetrator she was looking for. It also glows blue. She felt like Graham would've figured that out. Also she felt like the Weasley's weren't advanced enough to make a port key themselves.

She finally landed on a page in a book from the restricted section. She hummed in curiosity and leaned closer to the book. "Vanishing Cabinet?" She whispered intrigued.

If used properly, a person who steps into one of the cabinets will instantly emerge from the other.

Montague was trapped? Could it be a vanishing cabinet if he didn't emerge from the other side?